[FIXED] Cannot remove bleeding with flasks

None of us would ever think to ride the tails of your $12 Express coat. We can make fun of it as much as we please, especially me, the President of PVP.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
None of us would ever think to ride the tails of your $12 Express coat. We can make fun of it as much as we please, especially me, the President of PVP.

Haha, had to search wtf an Express coat was. By the way Overture is the president, did you miss his epic display of PvPwnage?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Sep 30, 2017, 7:49:04 PM
Yea, seems I've been usurped. Not too often you see troll builds from him, right?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Overture has a good attitude, I wouldnt make fun of him tbh. People can play the builds they wanna play. I never saw him make the claim that his build was the best or anything. All I ever saw was a link to a video of him clearing grandmasters, or atleast thats what it was implied to be(I never watched it). Is there something else going on that I am not aware of or are u just making fun of his build since ES regen SR tanks are so common and HoGM is so easy that making the post was laughable? I honestly cant tell but I do have fun pvping with him in sarn and CTF. Hes never bitched or moaned about anything, he just plays and says GG, which I commend.

There is never going to be a version of PoE PvP which all builds included in the meta are something that u validate or appreciate. I understand thats frustrating but thats just the way this game will probably be forever.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
Hes never bitched or moaned about anything, he just plays and says GG, which I commend.

I also commend any woman that can take one to the jaw and just shut up and get over it. It's just how ggg is after a hard day at work and she knows she doesn't know when to just shut her mouth sometimes. We all know she could just leave ggg, but she loves him. Who knows, maybe it will all pay off one day?
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Overture has a good attitude, I wouldnt make fun of him tbh. People can play the builds they wanna play. I never saw him make the claim that his build was the best or anything. All I ever saw was a link to a video of him clearing grandmasters, or atleast thats what it was implied to be(I never watched it). Is there something else going on that I am not aware of or are u just making fun of his build since ES regen SR tanks are so common and HoGM is so easy that making the post was laughable? I honestly cant tell but I do have fun pvping with him in sarn and CTF. Hes never bitched or moaned about anything, he just plays and says GG, which I commend.

There is never going to be a version of PoE PvP which all builds included in the meta are something that u validate or appreciate. I understand thats frustrating but thats just the way this game will probably be forever.

Nah he's a douche. Just because you haven't seen that kind of behavior doesn't mean it never happened, and you were in LLD for the longest time for whatever reason, and that's why you never saw it. Overture is useless to pvp, and all he does is amputee builds that he calls his "troll builds". So yea, fuck him lol. Reason he doesn't complain is because he's just part of the problem; same reason Pathfinder players don't really complain about how well they do in pvp.

Anyway, Crimson Dance is no more. Kinda shows how finicky their coding is that this even happened.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Staunching Flask isnt removing bleed in PvP Still!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Oct 9, 2017, 12:45:39 AM
"
Aodui wrote:
"
Staunching Flask isnt removing bleed in PvP Still!

3.0.2 is not out yet (except for xbox)

I can't be hyped for this change as bleed still does a stupid high amount of damage.

My bleeds kills those vulnerable in < 1 second, this really only helps low damage bleeds that were stacking and unremovable, if anything those were better because you could do something in your final moments like say "wtf ggg hasn't fixed this yet?"

I mean I'm pretty sure most of, if not all, the hype for the fix was because of the Crimson Dance. In which case most of the bleeds dealt are low damage, or at the very least not insanely high damage. Maybe I'm wrong though, I mean I don't really play high level PvP at all anymore so who knows.

Also, staunching grants immunity to bleeding, not just removal. Do most people not pre-pot against bleed melee builds? Because I definitely do, and I'd be very surprised if the majority of people actually used their bleed removal flasks on reaction.

Just stick with those, they are not bad boots overall and everyone is immune to elemental ailments anyway.
Last edited by IceDeal on Oct 5, 2017, 5:27:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info