[FIXED] Cannot remove bleeding with flasks

well, since i helped gear the person you're bitching about...

you're welcome.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Further reinforcing my point of him being lucky rather than good. gg

See you all when Crimson Dance is fixed!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Nice pathfinder.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"

[Removed by Support]

In fairness, all your characters have been decent in PvP, insomuch as they've been lesser copies of more talented theory-crafters.

To "throw shade" at rlowe is fine, insult his builds, but at least he theory-crafts them. And of course, again, to be fair, no build is perfect, and every build can have a counter.

Perhaps your bitterness lies in the fact that not even the best forums bought build can substitute for a lack of skill.
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Sep 18, 2017, 5:47:46 PM
...wait, wait, wait...

ANU's the one who's bitter? hahahaha.

btw, we chained ctf for 3-4 hours tonight and had some of the best games yet. while totally bitter, of course. lolz.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
...wait, wait, wait...

ANU's the one who's bitter? hahahaha.

btw, we chained ctf for 3-4 hours tonight and had some of the best games yet. while totally bitter, of course. lolz.

They were too busy forum pvping to join us in some real pvp.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
If I join ctf and afk while you guys are 1 shot offscreening each others, would I be regarded as a great pvper? Coz it seems to me those days just participating in CTF gain you a great reputation of awesome pvper.

joke aside,

I though LA/Magma was dead with the new pantheon anti-chain power, you guys have not tested it yet?.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Aug 21, 2017, 5:24:35 AM
"
Nice pathfinder.

ty

i dont really talk much in pvp or sarn arena

ppl out of no where just trash talking on forums i think cuz they cant kill shit
"
directxvl wrote:
"
Nice pathfinder.

ty

i dont really talk much in pvp or sarn arena

ppl out of no where just trash talking on forums i think cuz they cant kill shit

forum pvp is the best pvp
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Well he's mostly letting his inexperience do the talking, something that's fairly obvious at this point.

Forum pvp is definitely more balanced than PoE pvp.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info