[3.0] Auto Heralds (non-crit) (not cheap) [Woolfio]

"
Pipoo4321 wrote:
Super fun build, so far I am level 60 in act 9 and everything shatters around me.
This will be a nice build to farm the 1337 map bosses challenge, probably.
I do however wonder what map tier it will be able to take down unltimately though, anyone playing this build in maps have an idea where it "ends" for this build ?

As for levelling this, I went for herald of thunder 6L in a tabula, and any skill works with that.
At level 42 I finally could wear my Aberrath's Hooves (bought them enchanted), and that trivialized everything.
Equip the chestpiece at 53, and walk through the entire game with HoI + HoT

I believe i tried maps up to tier 8. Killing bosses is of course troublesome without other spells, but you will need that unique armour for +2 herald lvl and to lock heralds mana reservation, unless you getting mana reservation nodes. You won't be able to have 2 heralds at 5 or 6 links because normally they would reserve more than half of your mana each.
There are many ways to improve the build, but crit version is still going to be better in dps and clear speed. Especially using Cospri's Malice with shield charge. Check Cute Dog's video for his version of autobomber build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E17KCxdkvo
Woolfio @YouTube
Man,correct me if i'm wrong,but Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder do not work without critical???

If you dont have critical on both Herald,you will not have any benefit from them?!
Last edited by Dejan_killer on Oct 18, 2017, 2:50:45 PM
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
Man,correct me if I'm wrong,but Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder do not work without critical,simple!

If you dont have critical on both Herald,you will not have any benefit from them?!

Who told you that? :D You do not need to crit, you need to be able to shock and freeze and you get that from passive by getting chance to shock/freeze and from gems like innervate, ice bite, elemental proliferation.

Did you not watch video? I was doing this build and it was working. Video at the top.
Woolfio @YouTube
Good clear speed build, terrible boss killer build.

You won t kill most of T12+ bosses unless you die 4-5 time. Damage of herald is not enough so you need swap 6l with staff to deal with bosses.

Leveling is same, great for zones but terrible for bosses.

-----------

leveling to 60-65:

dual wand
Storm prison + obliteration is coold combo. Monsters who explode with herald also give chaos explosion. Storm prison will generate power charges and frenzy charges all the time.

Swap 5l staff for bosses
The Stormheart is good option
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 22, 2017, 2:34:52 PM
If it's non-crit build why don't you use new 3 grand spectrum?
Great boost for noncrit version
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAABABzcEFiexAj0WfOPGq-b-ejvfClPtDjk6yL0pq-4k0bXVEfhc_nbBLM9X1VLjDbBtElR2mJFnX_Gl_QaOIKbBAeXl52u5YuQVbjQYeJSsn6vOYqVBFJTKPqBrzI0EQ_r7pMnsQWmvuw4CdlqQ6IApwhsCzCXVcZMLVBCgsfwHy19lKBxheNqFm826dgk0eTvUFZInwHkIkyzGmw2xRvxdhEnL_LS1XXMt4_6aHQfAqyYfscYVpeVN4FtGVM1jYLirTrYJKrYTZo7cg_k7EV8OlgXVAceEZaD25rgykaXIcF8-_VTUiBZlS61heNWsUJT1J_f5Rkmldo60NDw1bzqe24h0A==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info