[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

plz tell me what i should change for more dmg.
"
dandi34547 wrote:

You have some nice gear and you have the passive tree right. From what I looked at your gem isn't level 21 and your opal ring with elemental damage to attack skills does nothing for glacial cascade. And for survivability, your boots could use some work even for damage you could get the resist pent enchant. You still have some room to get snowforged and more jewel sockets which is still more damage.
Last edited by Themasterofw on Dec 27, 2017, 12:12:43 PM
"
dandi34547 wrote:

I am not an expert here but i get better dps having at least 1 threshold jewel active. I got more than 100% conversion that does nothing but still it seems better.

I think we need one of this also.

I dunno why nobody mentions, i find them quite good

I have mediocre gear, i spent like 300c for all and almost half i payed for mana flask. I got very lucky with head enchant since i got it in my second uber lab this league :)
Still I already beat the whole game. I can farm Guardians, Shaper, Elder, any map without problems.
This build is strong as hell. Single target DPS is insane.
"
unleashed666 wrote:
"
axelw wrote:
Got this helm , gonna try to roll this build with kaoms based on uberdan version

i just fapped to that helmet.. goddamn is that sexy
there are 7 link helmets time to time appearing on http://poe.trade/search/kinokabahukoho with dual wielding op shaped weapons you can one shot even shaper himself. https://youtu.be/Ao0RxDkAyrA
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Hi there, fellow miners.

Does anyone know if it would be viable to run:
- Essence Worm with Hatred
- Impresence
- Clear mind
- Prism Guardian with Frostbite - Blasphemy - EMP
"
Mirchea wrote:
Hi there, fellow miners.

Does anyone know if it would be viable to run:
- Essence Worm with Hatred
- Impresence
- Clear mind
- Prism Guardian with Frostbite - Blasphemy - EMP

Won't work. You'd use you'd reserve mana for blasphemy and with 40% penalty from essence worm losing the benefit of clear mind and reserving a good chunk of mana.
"

Won't work. You'd use you'd reserve mana for blasphemy and with 40% penalty from essence worm losing the benefit of clear mind and reserving a good chunk of mana.

If I'm not mistaken, the modifiers are additive.

100% (base) + 40% (essence worm) - 100% (impresence) - 25% (shield) = 15% mana reserved

Frostbite + Blasphemy + EMP cost 43.
43*0.15 = 6.45%

However, the aura shield has blood magic on it, so we should still benefit from the effect of clear mind. I'm just not sure how it compares with an offensive shield...
Last edited by Mirchea on Dec 27, 2017, 6:58:00 PM
Would using Divinarius a decent weapon if you don't have much currency. Currently in the last act...not quite mapping yet.
I don't understand. Why does Blinding Assault not work with Kaom's Roots? Was planning on getting that for a little defense.
"
Kewlf00l wrote:
I don't understand. Why does Blinding Assault not work with Kaom's Roots? Was planning on getting that for a little defense.

Because the boots state you can't evade. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info