[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hey Windz,

Thanks for the guide. I'm using a bit of a variation to yours. Currently at 92, with a little over 5k HP. Instead of the Abyss's belt I ended up using one finely rolled Cyclopean Belt which I've gotten off the Elder; being shock and ignite immune sure does help out tremendously in staying alive since my Int in the highest followed by STR then lastly Dex. Having said that though, it did require a bit of tweaking resist wise.

I've down'ed Red elder and guardians and shaper's guardians so far w/o death.
Spoiler

This is where I currently am at with gear, level 77. I know there's a lot of improving to do still, weap/shield/amulet (stolen from my Wander) for example could all be easily upgraded. I've only spent maybe 40c total on current stuff.

Having not played GC Mines before I'm not too sure where my priority upgrades are, I currently have 7.5Ex I'm just not too sure what I should be buying next to get the most bang for my buck. Any shopping advice?
Would love some gear help too. Relatively new toon.

Spoiler

Was thinking maybe a shield with more spell damage, or looking for an amulet with more life. Barely cracking 4k life (with addtl ~900 ES) at this point, with 1.5k mana available for MoM. Don't want to lose too much damage though. Damage feels a bit low, but probably because I'm only 75.
Last edited by Yoluun on Dec 24, 2017, 5:43:24 PM
"
Fenlenus wrote:
Spoiler

This is where I currently am at with gear, level 77. I know there's a lot of improving to do still, weap/shield/amulet (stolen from my Wander) for example could all be easily upgraded. I've only spent maybe 40c total on current stuff.

Having not played GC Mines before I'm not too sure where my priority upgrades are, I currently have 7.5Ex I'm just not too sure what I should be buying next to get the most bang for my buck. Any shopping advice?

Probably the armor. Carcass Jack. Alternatively buy a cheap shaper dagger and get rolling. Didn't take me too long to get a decent one with alts. You'd want the gain extra damage as cold and if you're really lucky (like me) you'd get two of those mods but they're rare as. I reckon you could get a better dagger within 400 or so alt,like 30 chaos worth.

Rare shield with high spell crit, Max life and resist.

Unsure if you're sticking with kaom's boots but I made the switch to a rare one which opened up a lot of gearing choices.

Also get one of the shaper's helm and I suggest you re-roll a cheap one until you get supported by remote mine-place an additional mine, life, resist as your own discretion. The place an additional mine is global so you'd place 4 mines at once with 20% chance to drop a 5th from saboteurs ascendency.

In essence, the above setup would utilize the shapers dagger and helm are stat stick.

If you really want to tweak, shapers amulet, I'm working on one ATM and dropped like 40 chaos worth of alts on it for that sweet gain extra damage as cold but I'm actually looking for a dual shapers mod, I've gotten some decent rolls within those alt spams.
Is a dual conversion shaper/elder dagger better than a crit/crit multi/spell damage dagger right now?
"
Yoluun wrote:
Is a dual conversion shaper/elder dagger better than a crit/crit multi/spell damage dagger right now?

Its not conversion. It is extra damage like hatred so yes it will give you huge dps increase. Try to get crit multi or crit % suffix
"
windz wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:

Its not conversion. It is extra damage like hatred so yes it will give you huge dps increase. Try to get crit multi or crit % suffix

Good to know! I'll go find myself one :).

Not sure what to upgrade next though. Maybe I'll start saving for a Carcass?
"
Yoluun wrote:
"
windz wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:

Good to know! I'll go find myself one :).

Not sure what to upgrade next though. Maybe I'll start saving for a Carcass?

Good call. I'd work towards the dagger and the helm first though. Get the lay and additional mine shaper mod instead of mine damage, laying 4 mines is better than 25% mine damage. Jack should give you armor and evasion and also a big boost in damage and aoe which should allow you to use conc effect gem instead.

I personally use 2 X long winter jewel even for bosses,massive qol due to not having to rely on conversion enchant or them unique gloves.
Spoiler

Currently level 90 farming Shaped Vault, wouldn't mind some recommendations in terms of upgrades or tweaks.

My passive tree I tried my best to get jewel slots at the expense of some other nodes, not sure if I did that properly. Since I have that mana flask I am thinking of dropping vaal clarity for haste, thoughts?

Should I be using atziris flask over diamond flask?
Last edited by Zeypha on Dec 25, 2017, 12:28:08 AM
why don't try Doedre velvet gloves? it seem to do huge boost to gc.....better then hrimsorrow....imho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info