[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Can anyone check my gear? I have only 25k gc dps.. But nearly same gear like windz or??

Is it rly gem level and quali that iam missing only ?
Bayern des samma mia
Does anyone know what kind of jewels to look for as well as stats on rings and amulets?
"
Can anyone check my gear? I have only 25k gc dps.. But nearly same gear like windz or??

Your profile is private.
@Sayerp

You're missing levels and your tree is kinda all over the place.

You also have bad life rolls on pretty much every piece, including no life at all on your belt (which can have like 140+ life).

I'd shoot for grinding out some levels before spending time in T11 maps. Levels will get you to more life nodes, which you're missing a LOT of, and life on gear. Frankly I'm a little surprised you even got to T11 with what I'm guessing is around 2000 life...
"
Jakle1111 wrote:
"

Your profile is private.

Hmmm its normaly not..strange
Bayern des samma mia
You level your CWDT to 12 it looks like from PoE Building but dont' level Frostbomb? Any reason behind that?

Also what are you using on the pantheon? Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by Tuck359 on Aug 18, 2017, 3:58:49 AM
"
Tuck359 wrote:
You level your CWDT to 12 it looks like from PoE Building but dont' level Frostbomb? Any reason behind that?

Also what are you using on the pantheon? Thanks for the guide!

Frost bomb lvl only increases its damage. The damage can be reflected and can potentially kill you.

I am using the single target one (solaris i think) and abberath for mapping or the phys bleed one for lab
"
"
Jakle1111 wrote:
"

Your profile is private.

Hmmm its normaly not..strange

I see ya now. 1-3 levels on your main DPS gems make a big difference. Are you referring to 25k tooltip dps or is that what PoB tells you?

Without getting in depth/importing you in PoB, you're also missing 8-10 levels of passives which can make a big difference!
What mods are important on the dagger and shield? Is it just crit chance and crit multi? Any levels of importantance? e.g flat cold > spell damage > crit chance
By the way, can someone help me check what's wrong with my setup? I'm only lacking the ele and life nodes, but i feel like my gear is close enough to Windz's. I ran the numbers on PoB and tried to change his weapon setup, gems and links to be like mine, and yet he is still doing so much more damage. Even accounted for his helmet enchant. Please if anyone can help.. already sinked a lot of chaos into this build, would be a waste for me to reroll now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info