[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

I feel like I need the HP regen from Pyromaniac more than the defensive buffs from Born in the Shadows. Should I ignore my thoughts?
Using this for Flashback, for now it's decimating bosses, a bit squishy for now, ( lvl 66 ) but I think it is cause my playstyle, I am more used to full yolo Worb from normal synthesis league >.<
Anyways, this is looking good!
The tree seems to be missing ~14 points.

The normal lab one only has 18, and the level 100 ones only have 107.

Can you update for the latest PoB or link me to a tree which shows all the points?
i really didnt understand anything about..

the problem is, forum gem link section and pob skill section is confusing as hell. maybe its just for me. with yoke, without yoke, shaper +1, shaper +0......... bruh

started with arc-switched gc. can't sustain mana. i should switch arc, right? because im doin it rn.
worth use winter orb even 4L to ""clear speed"" since we have a lot cold dmg?
Last edited by kamidak on May 16, 2019, 2:08:06 AM
are you going to update the build for 3.7?
"
xolot wrote:

Windz said in his stream a few days ago that he is planing on updating it for 3.7

To summarize some basics from his stream in case he's too busy: MoM is not preferable anymore. Also Frostbolt/Ice Spear is probably the new way to go. Make sure you get the Pierce betreyal craft on your gloves.

Other than that the build didn't change much. No nerfs / buffs. The tree might only differ a little.
You can still delete uber elder on "cheap" gear.

If you want to know details check his last recording on his twitch. The link is in his guide.
"
TargaryenD3 wrote:
"
xolot wrote:

Windz said in his stream a few days ago that he is planing on updating it for 3.7

To summarize some basics from his stream in case he's too busy: MoM is not preferable anymore. Also Frostbolt/Ice Spear is probably the new way to go. Make sure you get the Pierce betreyal craft on your gloves.

Other than that the build didn't change much. No nerfs / buffs. The tree might only differ a little.
You can still delete uber elder on "cheap" gear.

If you want to know details check his last recording on his twitch. The link is in his guide.

when does he talk about it? its a 4 hour long stream
(from his discord today)
"
windz: nothing much just different mana nodes since mom one is gone
windz: Day 1-2 gear:
Blood Magic Variant: https://pastebin.com/wpV5YvEs
MoM Variant: https://pastebin.com/rMpq5XpZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info