[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Well shit. Been away on a business trip. Lots of catch up to do. Still using a tabula lol.

Welcome back! I went with an dual shimmeron LL arc mines variant this league. Real easy uber elder experience. Its nice a change of pace, melts everything, and it has better clear than GC as the chains can reach stragglers here and there.
what items to prioratise on the ll build?
Is shaverons more omportant than chayulas?
there are some expensive item choices on the build and i cant buy all of them at once so what should i prioriteze.
Also about the watchers eye. the clarity hatred jewel is way out of my leage should i get one for clarity or hatred?
also what to prioritise on the tree while leveling? currently at lvl 45 and i am way too squishy.

thanks
Last edited by peponaros on Jul 19, 2018, 6:01:02 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hicktricks/characters

Hi guys, I've been running Life/MoM this league, with the goal of completing Uber Elder. I'm at a point now where I am sustaining T15+, but can't quite get through Uber Elder. Best run I got Elder to 0 and Shaper just under 10%. I'm sure my mechanics are not great, but I am working on those, so a few bumps here and there should put me over the top.

I'm looking for any glaring inefficiencies to my build, or suggested improvements. I'm not loaded with currency, but could farm up an ex or 2 if it's worth it. I have a loreweave that I am trying to 6l to no avail. Thanks in advance!
"
Hicktricks wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hicktricks/characters

Hi guys, I've been running Life/MoM this league, with the goal of completing Uber Elder. I'm at a point now where I am sustaining T15+, but can't quite get through Uber Elder. Best run I got Elder to 0 and Shaper just under 10%. I'm sure my mechanics are not great, but I am working on those, so a few bumps here and there should put me over the top.

I'm looking for any glaring inefficiencies to my build, or suggested improvements. I'm not loaded with currency, but could farm up an ex or 2 if it's worth it. I have a loreweave that I am trying to 6l to no avail. Thanks in advance!

Long Winter Jewels X2 > GC becomes op on this because of the 2nd burst
+1 Mine Helm > Enchant on your helm
Better dagger
Upgrade Shield
20 Level Gems
6L Carcass Jack is fine i sold mine for 4ex recently so its probably cheaper now
57% clear mind
rare amulet and ring upgrade

Whats your HO dps for GC?
"
peponaros wrote:
what items to prioratise on the ll build?
Is shaverons more omportant than chayulas?
there are some expensive item choices on the build and i cant buy all of them at once so what should i prioriteze.
Also about the watchers eye. the clarity hatred jewel is way out of my leage should i get one for clarity or hatred?
also what to prioritise on the tree while leveling? currently at lvl 45 and i am way too squishy.

thanks

I would actually suggest for you to go Life / MoM first then respec to LL later on (this is what i did) Shavs and Chayulas are both needed at the same time

Watchers Eye - I can't even afford a Clarity Roll so Hatred will be the next choice

Levelling and Farming with LL spec is extremely hard
Last edited by Angelorush on Jul 23, 2018, 3:43:04 PM
"
Angelorush wrote:

Long Winter Jewels X2 > GC becomes op on this because of the 2nd burst
+1 Mine Helm > Enchant on your helm
Better dagger
Upgrade Shield
20 Level Gems
6L Carcass Jack is fine i sold mine for 4ex recently so its probably cheaper now
57% clear mind
rare amulet and ring upgrade

Whats your HO dps for GC?

Thanks so much for taking the time to review!

So I had the two long winters and an additional mine helmet, but I replaced them with the 40% conversion starkonja's, which seemed to up my POB dps. Can't convert more than 100% right? I assumed the gains from additional burst were less than the opportunity cost, since I got two fresh jewels. Let me know if I'm totally off base here.

I'll look at better weapon slots, any recommendations for targets?

I'm working on my gems as I play, but noted.

Ill keep an eye out for Carcass's.

Wow the clear mind! I missed that entirely, thanks man!

I recently upgraded my ring/ammy, but Ill keep looking.

Thanks again, I appreciate it a lot!

"
Hicktricks wrote:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review!

So I had the two long winters and an additional mine helmet, but I replaced them with the 40% conversion starkonja's, which seemed to up my POB dps. Can't convert more than 100% right? I assumed the gains from additional burst were less than the opportunity cost, since I got two fresh jewels. Let me know if I'm totally off base here.

I'll look at better weapon slots, any recommendations for targets?

I'm working on my gems as I play, but noted.

Ill keep an eye out for Carcass's.

Wow the clear mind! I missed that entirely, thanks man!

I recently upgraded my ring/ammy, but Ill keep looking.

Thanks again, I appreciate it a lot!

Check out weapons with both

Gain XX Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
Gain XX Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage

search with something like 20% to 30% so its super cheap ones you get to 30-40% are the expensive ones
but try to watch out for some deals

Shield with atleast 100% critical strike chance for spells with big life and extra spell damage
I was using Yoke of Suffering as my amulet it carried me everywhere

I was going through POE ninja with the same Life / MoM GC builds to see what these high level guys have and compare my gear with them

This was my first time trying the GC miner and it just feels nice to just run any map mod lol
I have been running a 5 link Shroud of the Lightless and bubonic trail boots with a Stygian vise.
Is a 6L Carcass Jack or Loreweave a lot better? I would lose out on some of the bonus damage given by the bubonic trail.

"
I have been running a 5 link Shroud of the Lightless and bubonic trail boots with a Stygian vise.
Is a 6L Carcass Jack or Loreweave a lot better? I would lose out on some of the bonus damage given by the bubonic trail.

if u have a stygian and 2x bubonic u don't need chest too (u have max dmg bonus with 3 different gems)
lorewaeve is a giga boost for more then a build:
inc Crit chance
inc to elemental dmg
and it give to you life,attrib, inc rarity and maximum res....

Hi guys!

Can you help me with this build, what am i doing wrong? My char name is GenetikaiHulladék, and i have really low dps for the endgame bosses, like shaper, guardians etc. I know my gem levels are not 20, even the quality not 20, and its only a 5link chest.

Thanks for your help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info