[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Kaiser_87 wrote:
Hi there, so as many others i started with ziggyd build, now im 92 with a 5link tremor rod and ive done pretty much everything beside shaper and uberatziri.
i just steamroll 15 and 16 easily (16k tooltip with 5l and 60% conversion) but ive seen this build so i bought a very good dagger and a shield to try out better numbers.

I infact have doubled the damage, tooltip says 30k but survivability and clear speed dropped a lot.

Mapping with this new setup was a disappointment once you used to tremor rod playstile and clearspeed.
With this setup i need to set up mines at least 2-3 times more every pack and it feels lackluster without mine laying speed; i often get surrounded and rushed by monster when with tremor rod i have double explosions that covers the screen entirely. It feels more squishy and slower mapping with dagger+shield.

Single target damage is probably better and probably mobility (even if i like running more than shieldchargin) but for mapping i found tremor rod setup much more reliable and fast.

For uberatziri and shaper i'd go with dagger+shield for sure but for mapping (even 15-16) i recommend tremor rod.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on both set ups.

Just to add why i chose dagger and shield set up was because i would have not been able to keep up with tremor rod. I was in party of 3 for ladder pushing in HHC and shield charge is invaluable. Also life and resist for higher EHP was needed for fast mapping play style (beyonds + sextants).

For solo play and casual maping pace, i can see the value of tremor rod over dagger set up
Try Rippling thoughts + spell/crit/critmultipler/x dmg to spells dagger. 30k per mine is way to low for me. 40k dmg without the potions or harbinger arcane surge. 58k with.+ wise oak pen and your good for boss/rare.

maybe ill 5l with prophency a tremor rod to see how it fairs.

yeah forget to say you can use leap slam with rippling or use wand with lighting warp.
Last edited by GhettoJesus on Sep 2, 2017, 6:54:45 PM
"
windz wrote:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on both set ups.

Just to add why i chose dagger and shield set up was because i would have not been able to keep up with tremor rod. I was in party of 3 for ladder pushing in HHC and shield charge is invaluable. Also life and resist for higher EHP was needed for fast mapping play style (beyonds + sextants).

For solo play and casual maping pace, i can see the value of tremor rod over dagger set up

sure that make sense, once i 6l my carcass ill try uberatziri and shaper. just done my first hall of grandmasters completed, even deathless, shocking easy with this build, nice work.
Rolled hysteria on an unset and 30% diamond ring. I'd recommend a it despite the mediocre rolls the 10% extra fire from phys is potent.

First time ever doing any sort of trap/mine build and I'm having way more fun than I thought I would. I was really expecting mine mechanics to be really clunky and boring but it's been pretty smooth.

Currently level 78 and able to clear T12/13 pretty easily. The only issue I've been having with the build is the fact that there's basically no sustain, so fast aggressive mobs/bosses can be kinda difficult to deal with if you don't burst them down right away.
thank you for this build. now i can kill shaper with tabula rasa cus i try to 6l carcas with 600 fus and fail.
Hi

nice build

Fun to play, hall of granmaster clean,uber clean shaper clean

How many multiplier you have?

297% getting throat seeker in two levels.
ok 320% for me

90% for convert change something or?

thx
Last edited by bonzaidu64 on Sep 3, 2017, 1:47:59 PM
okay I bailed the aoe/area damage nodes and got all the mine/spell/global crit multipliers.

now at 430% multiplier 70.45% crit chance

With none perfect atziri promise i am doing a lot of damage. I also use ice bite with storm cascade with my 88% spell dmg rippling thoughts for frenzy charges from trash mobs.

So here we go my new big number total is...

https://ibb.co/bDs44F

109,229.6 :S

Also how do you get 90% converted helmet? is there and uberer lab after uber lab i don't know.
Last edited by GhettoJesus on Sep 3, 2017, 4:58:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info