[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
enqifan wrote:
"
traceFFFF wrote:
"
enqifan wrote:
Hi. I am currently lvl 89. I still can't find how you get 11 mines. (I am capped at 9). I look at your passive tree, I have almost everything except for gems socket. Can you show me? and still unlucky with linking 6 link Carcass :(((((

On the left of the "Volatile Mines" node there is another one called "Additional Mines", and then there's another node called "Saboteur", those 2 give +1 mines, it's not that hard man cmon

Thank you very much!!! It wasn't indicated on the passive skill tree, and I never done a mine build before.

My apologies. I forgot to include the saboteur passive node in the passive trees. It should now be updated
"
enqifan wrote:
"
Vorret wrote:
Is there a way to like drop the mines at your feet? I find that I often die surrounded by packs of monsters clicking like a madman to drop a mine but I'm most likely clicking on a monster instead

Like he posted "Use the num lock trick if possible:

Bind attack in place to a number on the numpad. Numlock on. Hold it and turn numlock off.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eipby7lhhJw"

This will help you.

thanks that helped alot! :)
Last edited by Vorret on Aug 28, 2017, 9:56:24 PM
Hello,

Which gems shoud i use on a 5L Carcass ? Should i go Tabula ?
Last edited by Euphrodite on Aug 29, 2017, 6:38:06 AM
Running this build in solo self found and enjoying it a lot. Just dropped this pretty crazy amulet and wanted to share it here.
What are good gem setups through lvling? im at lvl18 and hae a 6L tab but dont know what to put with my lighting trap
I converted from ZiggyD to this build - basically got myself a Kaom's Roots, good dagger/shield, 6L carcass, and crafted a lab enchanted royal burgeonet.

It is obviously more powerful. I am still getting used to the movement of shield charge. First couple of maps I was dying getting used to the slower mine laying speed and general movement pattern of the build.

Did the 4 guardians. I died on all of em, completed them of course. With ZiggyD i could do phoenix, hydra, minotaur deathless. The increased damage actually makes chimera easier with this build because i can force him to phase change immediately when he spawns after adds. Minotaur was rough for me because of movement.

Moved on to shaper. I killed shaper for the first time (ever) on my 2nd set of keys. Mainly just knowing how to dodge. Once I figured out when to lay into him it was easy to get him to phase 3 deathless. I had saved up a lot of keys and did him 7 times last night after dying the first time (6 gloves, 1 boot, bleh).

My biggest problem right now is just the maneuverability. Shield charge seems ... clumsy. I have it linked to faster attacks (20% qual) and I have 20% attack speed on weapon, so it's not really the speed, just, i charge into things that I shouldn't. Wondering if there is a better movement option for me out there, or perhaps I'm just using it too much and should be focusing on regular movement during the fights.
"
bolerodefeu wrote:

My biggest problem right now is just the maneuverability. Shield charge seems ... clumsy. I have it linked to faster attacks (20% qual) and I have 20% attack speed on weapon, so it's not really the speed, just, i charge into things that I shouldn't. Wondering if there is a better movement option for me out there, or perhaps I'm just using it too much and should be focusing on regular movement during the fights.

that's my biggest issue moving from tremor rod to higher damage. The faster lay speed and double detonations makes it so much easier to dodge things and still do some damage. still figuring that one out. Need to hit my next level then just die a whole bunch figuring it out.
"
Euphrodite wrote:
Hello,
Which gems shoud i use on a 5L Carcass ? Should i go Tabula ?

GC, Remote Mine, concentrated effect, trap and mine damage, minefield.

you can add either fire damage or crit strikes or phys to lightning once you get a 6 depending on your other stats. Empower(4) would be best but that gets expensive. Other possible options are Controlled Destruction and Elemental Focus. Lose some survivabilty with EF tho.

I used a tabula until t14's without issue.
Last edited by Nashiq on Aug 29, 2017, 3:07:16 PM
Im considering this build for HHC but Im unconvinced about survivability. Do you think its enough for comfortable play? Any suggestions on what to give up for survivability? Maybe drop carcass for a rare?
IGN: Forgers
Feel free to pm.
"
Forgers wrote:
Im considering this build for HHC but Im unconvinced about survivability. Do you think its enough for comfortable play? Any suggestions on what to give up for survivability? Maybe drop carcass for a rare?

wouldn't recommend it. I've sacrificed a lot of damage for survivability and still get 1 shot with 5k health, 1.4k es, max resists and 2.5 mana for MoM.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info