How to farm exas for new players

First you need Master Vorici https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vorici,_Master_Assassin level 6

In order to level him you go
/global 820 en
every day and do dailies in rotas
Don't forget to put golem skills into inventory, and change active skill to something not AOE.

After he is 6 you can buy every day 20 fusings

for 64 jewellers

To restock him start Daily, then talk to other master and abandon daily.
U can also buy 1 fusing for 4 jewellers from Clarissa in Sarn any amounts, but worse rates. Lvl 6 Vorici sells 1 fusing for 3.2 jewellers, but only 20 per day.

Jewerllers u get by doing maps mostly by vendoring 6 sockets items for 7 jewellers. In order not to miss them use NeverSink's Loot Filter https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1246208

After some time u sell on http://currency.poe.trade fusings for exalted

Current rate is 80 fusings for 1 exa. By the end of League rate will go 180:1, so use opportunity.
How not to miss Skill Books /view-thread/1940679
Find Bameth /view-thread/1828226
Exas for new players /view-thread/1956615
Checking resources /view-thread/2453818
Don't use Shaper/Elder orbs /view-thread/2474890
Last edited by diablokiller1 on Aug 14, 2017, 7:28:32 AM
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2017, 4:47:31 PM
Up.

Pst, don't spread my "secret" tactics of earning currency by ignoring the linking system as it is.

Btw it is almost always better to sell fusings/jewellers, than to use them in case you are going for a 6link.

We need to force every poe playe to sell jewellers and fusings. In order to low price of 6linkin through Vorice i.e. 350 jewellers + 1500 fusings.

This will lower price of Fated Connection from 23 exa now to 8 exa as it must be. So keep bumping this thread every couple days.
Fated connections will always be more expensive, 1st because it is more convenient, than leveling vorichi to 8 and have 1500 fusing lying around, 2nd it is easier to trade for it.

If you think about it 23 ex is not even that expensive, if you wan't to 6link an item, considering exalts are like 37-40 chaos at the moment and 2.3 fusing is 1c (people still buy it at 2:1 rate anyway).
*Like*
"
krenderke wrote:
Pst, don't spread my "secret" tactics of earning currency by ignoring the linking system as it is.

Btw it is almost always better to sell fusings/jewellers, than to use them in case you are going for a 6link.

6 socketing my latest char's chest with 3 jewellers would disagree lol.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
krenderke wrote:

yet the math on the probability of that happening agrees.

just for try, for see and for know
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
krenderke wrote:

That's why I said 6linking, and not 6socketing.

You might want to go for a 5link, I never use vorichi because of the occasional 6link that could happen every once in an eternity.

My average fusings on 6linking are over 10k, no idea how much I used, but since I only ever once 6linked something and I made a crapton of 5 links to just use since I play tha game, indicates it is 1 in a 50 or even a 100 because I kept spamming a shavs in perandus and I unlinked a 5link on it 25 times, sometimes I hit 5link in 5 fuse, 2, 200, but that was an economic disaster.
Last edited by krenderke on Aug 16, 2017, 11:39:21 AM
"
krenderke wrote:

standard practice in a life meta for me is to buy a tabby . then upgrade to a cheap 6l with a good life resist roll and then sell my jewelers and fusings to my insane guild mates.

then again atleast 2 of them have over 100 exa so they must be doing .. many things correct

using jewelers and fuses in this game economically often boils down to being a ruthless trader

its a skill.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Aug 16, 2017, 11:46:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info