Well-dressed Exile Competition

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
The Hooved Naga of Duality, premium contest.

Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

Natural

MTX

MTX

MTX

Natural

MTX

MTX
Minionine
My stylish, Raging Spirits summoning Necromancer with her loyal Animated Guardian.

She uses the Demon King armour set, Glowing Red Eyes, Breachlord Cloak and Portrait Frame, Breach Weapon Effect and Footprints. The look is completed by the Scourge unique claw and Lycosidae unique shield.

I wish The Surrender had unique 3D art, it would look amazing with the cloak and weapon effect. Then again, I am rather fond of Lycosidae's giant spider. The black cat is a must for every Witch I run. I'd love to pair it up with a black raven, alas I am unlucky with my mystery boxes.

The guardian is using the amazing Death's Oath unique armour and Chernobog's Pillar shield. Singularity and Leer Cast grant it two very cool aura effects. Finally, I temporally swapped out the gloves and boots with Voidbringer and Bones of Ullr respectively. While these two items don't do anything for the guardian mechanically, they simply look nice with the rest of the equipment. I wish I could skin transfer guardian equipment...

I tried giving the guardian a white Bone Helmet instead of Leer Cast because that would complement Death's Oath nicely, but apparently the 3D model is bugged with Animate Guardian - it causes a disembodied Templar head to be stuck inside the helmet. Hilarious, but not quite the look I was going for.

Edit: A day after submitting this character, the raven skin comes out for SRS. Amlost feels like fate! Thank you so much for this new effect, it looks damn snazzy on my witch.

An Cailin
My tiny Reaver goddess. Unfortunately I have since reused the name, so this is the only back view that I could find.

An Cailin uses the Elite Armour set, Seraph Sword and Wings, Sovereign Weapon Effect and Perandus Footprints. The hood is skin-transferred onto a Rat's Nest, which is why she is so small.

Both submissions are for the Premium category, obviously.
Last edited by Saerileth on Aug 24, 2017, 11:02:58 AM
Three entries, all natural. Hopefully fashionably not-yet-late.

First:
The Dread Duelist Roberts.

Second:
Mr. Bloodraven.

And finally, showing that you can get a lot of flash out of the natural category:
Fire and Ice.

Last edited by Caroigne on Aug 23, 2017, 5:37:08 PM

My entry for the Natural category.

My entry for the Premium Submission:

Last edited by ParadoXyss on Aug 23, 2017, 5:42:14 PM
Phlegyas - The Ferryman

Premium

Natural

Last edited by Vegeta666 on Aug 23, 2017, 6:52:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type