"
Ahfack wrote:
Skin transfer one:

Beautiful 2D arts of skin transfers:

What a cheater.

SKETTI N BUTTTTTTER
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
My Natural "Son of Kitava" RF build:

Proof of no MTXs:

"Daddy?"

Thanks!
Fire Ferrets

My style is just a flame demon hopefully it looks cool enough to get a good spot:)
Last edited by ColeStanley on Aug 14, 2017, 12:59:41 PM
I call him the "Angel of Death" :)

Last edited by Spokodude on Aug 14, 2017, 1:11:22 PM
Premium:

Dark Souls inspired
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21/05/2018. The day the indie company owned and operated in New Zealand known as GGG died. Whether you want to admit it or not.
My angel of death

My Witch in Harbinger league

Both are Premium looks, not sure if 2 characters are allowed but posting it anyways <_<

Stylish fire look

Stylish icy look

" Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. "
Last edited by XSoulkeeper on Aug 14, 2017, 1:02:14 PM

A personal favorite nonpremium setup of mine, Cherrubim's Malefecence + Deicide Mask along with any cool-looking weapons, Edge of Madness fits the black edgy theming, HoWA fits right in with the purple on the chestpiece. All four of these shots are nonpremium.

For my Premium entry, I added the Harbinger Eyes with Rigwald's Boots and Gloves. Swapped to Sinner Tricorne because the Harbinger Eyes don't work with Deicide Masks for whatever reason.

"I know not what gems WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with Glacial Hammers and Heavy Strikes."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info