[3.1] Raider - Ice Shot/Barrage / Everything Viable / 1 Week in League / Awesome Swag

I don't really get it. It's an Ice Shot build but the 6L is on Barrage which deals the most damages?
"
Lightmaxime wrote:
I don't really get it. It's an Ice Shot build but the 6L is on Barrage which deals the most damages?

You can't kill bosses with Ice Shot, and clearing skill doesn't need much damage since mobs die easily.
I've started a new league with this build, but passive skill tree looks a bit different now? Is this build is going to be updated for 3.1? Would be really cool! :)
I'm currently playing this build on abyss. So far I'm clearing content pretty easly. I'm at T13 and most of the thrash still geting one shoted. Killed all yellow tier elder guardians and elder himself, very easy. Killed 2 abyssal linch, and uber izaro. All with 2x5l. Although I made some changes to skill tree and items.
"
xxxskollxxx wrote:
I'm currently playing this build on abyss. So far I'm clearing content pretty easly. I'm at T13 and most of the thrash still geting one shoted. Killed all yellow tier elder guardians and elder himself, very easy. Killed 2 abyssal linch, and uber izaro. All with 2x5l. Although I made some changes to skill tree and items.

Can u say what u changed? im interessted if it improves the build u could share it.
played this build last leag, loved it.

remaking it just now but with mirage archer support and its even more fun
Can anyone help me with my char? I’m lvl 87 with about 4500 life. But I die too easy, used all 6 portals to kill T10 towet boss. Die very often with abyss mobs as well.... Thanks
Last edited by Nebucadneza on Dec 19, 2017, 4:53:43 PM
would you still use queen because of 3.1 changes? what else could you use instead?
"
Nebucadneza wrote:

Had the same idea. It works pretty well. I don't have 6links yet, but red maps are ok so far

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info