[3.0]Inquisitor Ken's Tommy Gun Self-cast Crit Frostbolt. // Budget \\ Great League Starter //

"
deadmanio wrote:
Sorry EE is my mistake
The First This is very nice build
Have fun with build :)

I can any question ?
how many hp ?
how many dps in hideout with aura ? without aura ?
Why Single target is hard for me TwT

You can see my char what do you thing about my char passive and gear
the last what do you think about Star of Wraeclast, Ruby Amulet , Karui Ward, Jade Amulet if i dont get bisco ?

thank you for very nice very fun build :)
and sorry for many question

I Currently have 5k, should be more once i obtain a belly, the only thing thats stopping me right now is the chrome cost to get 4 blue on it.

64k Without Aura's, with heralds it's at 76k. Buffed it can reach upto 200k.
I just checked your gear and you seem to be missing a few things, to note - Snake Pits, Helm Enchant and most importantly, Gem Level i cannot stress enough how important Gem Level is between using a level 16 FB and level 20 your damage will almost double.

Always happy to answer questions if you have any more feel free to ask :)

"
deadmanio wrote:
Sorry EE is my mistake
The First This is very nice build
Have fun with build :)

I can any question ?
how many hp ?
how many dps in hideout with aura ? without aura ?
Why Single target is hard for me TwT

You can see my char what do you thing about my char passive and gear
the last what do you think about Star of Wraeclast, Ruby Amulet , Karui Ward, Jade Amulet if i dont get bisco ?

thank you for very nice very fun build :)
and sorry for many question

I Currently have 5k, should be more once i obtain a belly, the only thing thats stopping me right now is the chrome cost to get 4 blue on it.

64k Without Aura's, with heralds it's at 76k. Buffed it can reach upto 200k.
I just checked your gear and you seem to be missing a few things, to note - Snake Pits, Helm Enchant and most importantly, Gem Level i cannot stress enough how important Gem Level is between using a level 16 FB and level 20 your damage will almost double.

Always happy to answer questions if you have any more feel free to ask :)

At least for me your PoB link says "2 passive points" for Bandits. Since I was ignorant fool and didn't read your post here carefully I made mistake and took those passive points. So you might want to change it for Alira if there is others like me who don't know how to read.
I update my item now ! cant fight every bosses
My DPS with 2 buff is 34000 if swap boot to mutewind 38000
I think because level gem and 5L chest and Helmet buff.......
I have a plan to another character leveling gem to level 20 and i return to try again

thank for answer !
you can fight any breachlord ?
I want to watching some video if you can upload :)
Last edited by deadmanio on Aug 18, 2017, 10:47:38 AM
"
Therier wrote:
At least for me your PoB link says "2 passive points" for Bandits. Since I was ignorant fool and didn't read your post here carefully I made mistake and took those passive points. So you might want to change it for Alira if there is others like me who don't know how to read.

Ah Shit man, that's on me, if you hit me up in game i'll give you the Regrets the change if you still can do that im pretty sure you can, apolagies again i messed up with that.
"
deadmanio wrote:
I update my item now ! cant fight every bosses
My DPS with 2 buff is 34000 if swap boot to mutewind 38000
I think because level gem and 5L chest and Helmet buff.......
I have a plan to another character leveling gem to level 20 and i return to try again

thank for answer !
you can fight any breachlord ?
I want to watching some video if you can upload :)

So far i've Fought Uul Netol, Esh and Xoph with no problems, Chayula is probably very tricky but i dont see tul being a problem either !

Yeah as soon as you have up to date gems it'll be a breeze buddie.

Videos within the next 48 hours incoming !
Very fast reply
thank you for everything

umm i think about something
what do you thing about x2 void battery for this build in very late game ?
because i see you pick more power charge node

and free link 4L i think use orb of storm-pcoc-inc cri strike-vaal haste or lightning trap for boost dmg in boss fight ?
Last edited by deadmanio on Aug 18, 2017, 11:30:07 AM
How do I get through lab? Because with frostbolt I can not get through.
Hi I'll start by saying great build so far. I levelled with frostbolt currently level 60 and it has been one of the most enjoyable levelling experiences ive had in PoE. I'd like to just point out that using a sceptre with any of the following cast speed, attack speed, spell damage, cold damage, crit chance, ele damage and a shield is definitely a more affordable option for some picked up this one for 5c

using shield charge along with this is working fine for mobility. Also, another pricier option could be doriyanis catalyst sceptre which provides us with everything we need plus 2% leech which could replace the life leech jewel. Great build!
Its fine it was my fault to not read your build post carefully. I already started it over again and have Alira now.

I would like to ask that what would be 4 link you recommend for leveling with Frostbolt

I was thinking FB-Spell Echo-Faster Casting-Controlled Destruction.
Last edited by Therier on Aug 19, 2017, 3:08:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info