[3.0]Inquisitor Ken's Tommy Gun Self-cast Crit Frostbolt. // Budget \\ Great League Starter //

really wanna give this build a go?

how does it do for single target dps like for bosses or high hp mobs?
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
really wanna give this build a go?

how does it do for single target dps like for bosses or high hp mobs?

The single target is great, especially with flasks up, t15 mobs downed in seconds, i'd say this build in it's current state is most optimal for t13 Maps because the bosses are hard to distinguish in comparison to normal mobs due to how quickly you can plow through the content.
"
Wolfin43 wrote:
will this build work with elementalist ascendancy?

It would but the damage would take a hit, but you wouldn't need life leech because of the less refelect node you can take with elementalist so i'd reccomend taking Added lightning Damage.
Nicely written build!

For someone who's new to the game, what are the advantages/disadvantages of picking this over the FB totem versions by Zizaran or LiftingNerdGaming?
Any particular reason why you've gone 2 daggers or 1 dagger 1 bright over say 1 dagger / shield or bright / shield etc.

Would much pref shield charge over whirling blades /dash - any recommendations ?

Great guide though!
"
Hodg93 wrote:
Any particular reason why you've gone 2 daggers or 1 dagger 1 bright over say 1 dagger / shield or bright / shield etc.

Would much pref shield charge over whirling blades /dash - any recommendations ?

Great guide though!

That is something i was going to add in soon, you can absoultely use a Shield with either Variant, you may experiance a slight Dip in DPS if you use BB and a shield as opposed to Dagger and a shield but if you prefer Shield Charge it still works the same, the only thing i'd say is grab some decent attack speed on jewels to make it feel less clunky.
"
3ScoopsCmon wrote:
Nicely written build!

For someone who's new to the game, what are the advantages/disadvantages of picking this over the FB totem versions by Zizaran or LiftingNerdGaming?

Both builds in my opinion Very strong, i think the main difference is playstyle but thats all opinion.
One is stand plant totems and kite and i feel mine is more hands on for people who dont enjoy the totem playstyle and i believe the clear speed on this could be faster given your constantly on the move and casting while the totem variant your dont have to worry about reflect and scary mobs because you can run while your totems fight.
this build can solo uber lab ?
And
Why you Take EE Node ?
Last edited by deadmanio on Aug 17, 2017, 12:51:27 PM
"
deadmanio wrote:
this build can solo uber lab ?
And
Why you Take EE Node ?

This can solo uber lab quite easily especially the boss phases just be careful with traps tho because were a VP anddo not regenerate.

Not sure where your seeing EE but we do not take it, since all of our damage is more or less cold that would gimp out damage.
Sorry EE is my mistake
The First This is very nice build
Have fun with build :)

I can any question ?
how many hp ?
how many dps in hideout with aura ? without aura ?
Why Single target is hard for me TwT

You can see my char what do you thing about my char passive and gear
the last what do you think about Star of Wraeclast, Ruby Amulet , Karui Ward, Jade Amulet if i dont get bisco ?

thank you for very nice very fun build :)
and sorry for many question
Last edited by deadmanio on Aug 17, 2017, 9:01:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info