[TOOL] Path of Info - Figure out the prefixes/suffixes of an item, including hybrid mods.

Path of Info (POI) [pathof.info] is an item tool for Path of Exile. By pasting item information either from in-game (hover over the item and press ctrl-c) or from trade indexers like poe.trade and poeapp.com, POI will be able to determine the prefixes and suffixes of the item. For items with hybrid mods, the tool will display all variants of valid mods, and allow you to reduce the number of variants by pasting additional versions (through the use of divine orbs) of the same item.

The aim of this tool is to allow users to quickly identify the min / max rolls of an item. Unfortunately, due to how it works, only item pastes in English are supported right now.

Example of pasting from POE client
Example of pasting from trade indexers

POI is still very new and I haven't had much time to test it, so expect bugs (mostly in form of unrecognised mods / items, if it shows you detected mods on the item those should be accurate).
Also, it currently does not support the following:
  • Legacy Mods (Will probably never be supported)
  • Essences (Have to add in the essence mods, but it kind of bloats the number of variants for items.)
  • Quivers, rings, amulets, belts and jewels Just jewels left
  • Maps (Probably after items are done)
  • Uniques / Magic items (Nothing really to do with magic items. Uniques involve a ton of manual input so those will likely be added slowly over time)

Looking for suggestions / feedback about what would be useful to include. Also, if you encounter any bugs please post here, along with the item paste text that's causing the issue.
Last edited by Ankain on Aug 20, 2017, 1:30:44 AM
Last bumped on Nov 7, 2018, 7:33:10 PM
Nice tool :)

Added to bookmarks.

Add pls the mod "You cannot use this item. Its stats will be ignored" (e.g. it appears in chests when using BoR)
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Done! Thank you for the bug report. If you refresh the website you *should* be able to properly read those items now.

Shows the master modded cold res as t4 Walrus 30-35, should be 25-30 haku mod.
Rarity: Rare
Sorrow Whorl
Iron Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 57
--------
Item Level: 73
--------
Adds 1 to 4 Physical Damage to Attacks
--------
Adds 7 to 13 Physical Damage to Attacks
+40 to Intelligence
Adds 10 to 21 Cold Damage to Attacks
+62 to maximum Life
2.1 Life Regenerated per second
+42% to Lightning Resistance

Won't recognize as a valid item, copy + pasted straight from the game.
@Ruiner84 Could you repost that item as the ctrl-c paste please?

@ElPotatoes Quivers, rings, amulets and belts are not yet supported. Working on it!
Hi, I came across this tool and it is great. However when I try to paste the following item:

Agony Bind
Leather Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 29
--------
Item Level: 49
--------
+33 to maximum Life
--------
+34 to maximum Life
+29% to Fire Resistance
+25% to Lightning Resistance
+13% to Chaos Resistance

I get an error saying that the item is not supported to post the issue in the forums, so here I am.
There is no link to the forum thread anywhere on the site. The text "If you find something broken please post the problem along with the item paste text in the forum thread here." is just underlined and does not link to anything.

Spoiler
Glyph Grip
Wyrmscale Gauntlets
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 166 (augmented)
Evasion Rating: 166 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Str: 108
Dex: 38
Int: 151
--------
Sockets: G-R-B R
--------
Item Level: 68
--------
+19 to Strength
+12 to Accuracy Rating
+88 to maximum Life
+24% to Lightning Resistance
69% increased Armour and Evasion
Gloves, 69% increased Armour and Evasion is shown as T3 mod but is a crafted mod

Spoiler
Golem Strap
Leather Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 44
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
+38 to maximum Life
--------
+33 to Strength
+89 to maximum Life
+2 to maximum Energy Shield
12% increased Flask Life Recovery rate
Belt not yet supported. It would be nice if the error text would link to this thread!

Pain Loop
Two-Stone Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 48
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
+14% to Fire and Cold Resistances
--------
6% increased Attack Speed
+64 to maximum Life
+30 to maximum Energy Shield
+40% to Fire Resistance

Error
No valid items found
@Sorbetcitron Doh, I knew I forgot to do something. I just updated the main page one and added one to the error message. Also, I tweaked the hybrid search algorithm so it is now somewhat smarter when handling client pastes (that don't provide the crafted tag). You can also manually tag mods as crafted by adding a *c* in front of the mod. Thank you for the bug submission and suggestion!

@jonbitor @victoriusl2 Support for rings, amulets and hopefully belts too will be added in a few days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info