3.0 | Ascendant | COSPRIS DISCHARGE | HSC | VERY FAST AND EASY | KINDA EXPENSIVE

no really those boots are the boots everyone should use for cospri's /mjolner they let u get max charge, n this make it so ur discharge on average deal alot more dmg.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Current setup, that's just tearing though yellows (will move on to reds once I level a bit). Did my own Eternal lab at 75.

Rings are trash from leveling other builds, will be upgrading soon.

I optimized the tree a bit to drop some unnecessary nodes at ranger start. Keeping the resistance nodes at the bottom of scion for simple gearing, even with lots of uniques that have 0 res.

http://poeurl.com/bu39

Overall, with the new boots, belt and 30 second arcane surge negating the need for elreon rings, the build is feeling really nice. Because we don't need mana leech, I'll be testing out some options to drop warlord's mark for Assassin's Mark or Ele weak.

Also, if you're running maps around T10, you can totally drop voll's for magicfind:
Last edited by Icaros on Aug 25, 2017, 3:41:01 AM
Spoiler
Works with IIQ setup but it can be a lil tough with biscos on higher maps, but i use IIQ gem everywhere now. Basically have just given up on bosses though .... they all 1 hit me and when they dont its hard to leech back up (i assume reduced curse effect from warlords?) These boots do seem better than death's door though for sure. Not sure where i can even fit more life in on my gear, i have 100+ on helm and shield 60+ of essence gloves (sure u can get higher, but they're essence gloves) t1 on belt (no str tho) T2 on 1 ring and crafted on the other
Last edited by Brinstar4 on Aug 26, 2017, 9:21:07 PM
I want the flow unteathered with +1 p-charge, guess I need a small loan of 15ex
🐢
Hello, giving the build a try, was wondering what you think of the other ascendency combination choices: ASS + ELE, and ASS + INQ, over ASS + PATH
"
Hello, giving the build a try, was wondering what you think of the other ascendency combination choices: ASS + ELE, and ASS + INQ, over ASS + PATH

Those all work, i just like PF + ASS
Is there a version of this build that can sustain RF? Would be really fun :)
"
12naruto wrote:

Well, it all depends on what your aim is. They will all work. Ele+Ass was very alluring because of the reflect immunity. Ass+Inq is one combo I did not look at but first reaction is that it should also work, but a bit behind the other choices.

But if you want to come close to 100% Vinktar uptime or even achieve it, go for Ass+PF. Leeching through Vinktar instead of Blas+Warlords Mark opens up a whole bunch of other stuff we can run on the mana. Blas+Enfeeble/Ele. Weakness or Grace or 2 Puritys if you are struggling with resists. I am currently testing a similar build to this, but with the Inya boots, "The Flow Untethered" and Lycosidae. Should easily be able to get the full amount of Discharges/second with full 10 charges (6xPower+4xEndurance).

Currently level 64 and VERY work in progress. But can check it out on my profile if you need inspiration :D Here is what it should roughly look like when finished (auras are just placeholders, not sure yet what the best combination will be): pastebin.com/g23SLva2

That said, thanks for this guide, took a lot from it to come up with the one mentioned above.
Last edited by Mecielle on Aug 29, 2017, 10:53:50 AM
https://pastebin.com/T4nx2H6j

Kinda confused how everyones PoB are literally 3x my deeeeeeps, I feel like im totally missing something obvious thats boning me....I didn't think I was dumb but apparently I am...
"
Headroller wrote:
https://pastebin.com/T4nx2H6j

Kinda confused how everyones PoB are literally 3x my deeeeeeps, I feel like im totally missing something obvious thats boning me....I didn't think I was dumb but apparently I am...

1. The numbers are always taken from the Discharge in the cospris.
2. They most often use Conc. Effect instead of inc. area.
3. You don't have "Enemy was hit by cold damage" checked in the configuration. So EE is not calculated.
4. Use Wise Oak instead of a Quicksilver Flask. Your shield sharge should be easily fast enough to fly over maps without a Quicksilver.
5. Use a level 20 Discharge gem. Many even use a level 21. Levels on the gem are really big damage boosts. Around 10% more damage each level.

With only these changes I get 112k damage for your build: https://pastebin.com/4cZiutUR

So I would say no, you are not missing anything. It was just you not using the same parameters in PoB that most people use when showing off their DPS.

Last edited by Mecielle on Aug 30, 2017, 9:35:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info