3.0 | Ascendant | COSPRIS DISCHARGE | HSC | VERY FAST AND EASY | KINDA EXPENSIVE

Making this build now - sorry for the dumb question but how does the ascendancy order go? We go ranger and then straight for the path of the ranger after cruel lab? Thanks
🐢
How are you generating Frenzy charges if at all? I see the Ice Bite, and I am running that but I am not generating a single Frenzy charge.
"

Making this build now - sorry for the dumb question but how does the ascendancy order go? We go ranger and then straight for the path of the ranger after cruel lab? Thanks

You wanna get pf and then get the ranger start. Then get the ass
"
How are you generating Frenzy charges if at all? I see the Ice Bite, and I am running that but I am not generating a single Frenzy charge.

You wont get frenzy that often. its like a side thing. its not needed its just to get when you do
"
sry to tell u but ur using the wrong belt

u have to use

never really though of it before. what does the harb do on the belt?
the harb doesn't do anything crazy really. What ur looking for on that belt is the CD reduction it let u having 5 proc sec instead or 4 on cospri's n such, the CD reduction affect COC/mjolner/cospri's....

so this lets u get 1 extra discharge on cospri's but also let u cast more firestorm from COC for a better charge sustain n also if u run double discharge (1 on copri's and 1 on COC u get around 7.5 discharge per sec with that belt over the 6 discharge w/o it)

has a exemple here's a video of my char on STD:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJMNnoDsoY4

For the amount of dmg it provide+ how chesp it is this is a very strong belt
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Aug 22, 2017, 12:28:50 PM
"
the harb doesn't do anything crazy really. What ur looking for on that belt is the CD reduction it let u having 5 proc sec instead or 4 on cospri's n such, the CD reduction affect COC/CWC/mjolner/cospri's....

so this lets u get 1 extra discharge on cospri's but also let u cast more firestorm from COC for a better charge sustain n also if u run double discharge (1 on copri's and 1 on COC u get around 7.5 discharge per sec with that belt over the 6 discharge w/o it)

has a exemple here's a video of my char on STD:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJMNnoDsoY4

For the amount of dmg it provide+ how chesp it is this is a very strong belt

Dang thanks pretty cool. Ive never seen that.

the dmg is kinda bad tbh , i never tried any other discharge build before so idk if i was expecting too much, i'm only lvl 79 atm though 4k life which will go up obviously . if you do like t1-8 maps it's insane too so i guess i could push that extra little bit to make it good 8-13 maps
Last edited by Brinstar4 on Aug 21, 2017, 6:35:50 PM
the strenght from cospri's discharge build come from there jewel. Also lvl 79 on such build is really low to start judging on the dmg, it might help u to use con effect/ele focus linked to discharge vs boss
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
the strenght from cospri's discharge build come from there jewel. Also lvl 79 on such build is really low to start judging on the dmg, it might help u to use con effect/ele focus linked to discharge vs boss

ty for the advise
"
Pbear wrote:
even when you do get them they'll probably go away before you notice. you can run blood rage too if you wanna
Last edited by Brinstar4 on Aug 21, 2017, 8:47:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info