[3.0] [Melee] Life Based Wildstrike Inquisitor #100% Conversion #HighCrit #WildStrike

"
PirateZ86 wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for a well detailed reply. The jewel socket totally went over my head so, its definitely a boost. The nodes you stated are really good. I have a spiked gloves with attack speed/accuracy/life and 30 int, the rest of the int I can get it from ring replacing ventor gamble and the amulet as well. As for the blood rage prob, I plan to run a saturated life flask instead of 1 seething flask. I think its time i tried it, thank you again.

Thank you very much for giving this build a try! I always think that wild strike is very much undervalued, especially during this time when blade flurry is so OP.

Please keep me updated on how the vaal pact version goes, so that I can also update the build with this alternative and let others who cannot afford the atziri's acurity to also try this build.

Just a little small tip on the blood rage: You can put the blood rage gem on your weapon. And when you wanna end the blood rage, just press "X" to swap the weapon, and the blood rage will stop automatically. This can be useful especially when you do the labyrinth.

Also, if still concerned about survivability, you can always swap Assassin's Mark with Enfeeble (or Temporal Chain) This gives more survivability.
Last edited by ScorpiusXI on Oct 29, 2017, 4:37:00 AM
why u told 1m dps if u have 400000max?
i go to pob and look u build
u have fire hit 270k and fire explosion 130k
pls check my build and told why my dps so little
Last edited by jbalo on Oct 29, 2017, 11:05:18 AM
"
jbalo wrote:
why u told 1m dps if u have 400000max?
i go to pob and look u build
u have fire hit 270k and fire explosion 130k
pls check my build and told why my dps so little

Hi,

The 1M DPS is after flask and other buffs. This is the maximum I currently can do.

Spoiler

oh sry man u build is so good! my bad
I can use 2 good rapier!vaal pact an kill any guard!
my dps in this moment mb 700k in hit and 225k expl
but I have 4500hp(((
but all gear cost 10ex or more
Last edited by jbalo on Oct 30, 2017, 12:02:05 AM
"
jbalo wrote:
oh sry man u build is so good! my bad
I can use 2 good rapier!vaal pact an kill any guard!
my dps in this moment mb 700k in hit and 225k expl
but I have 4500hp(((
but all gear cost 10ex or more

Hi,

Thank you.

I do realise that the build may not be affordable for new players and I am trying to work on it to bring it down to just around 6exa. (should be around 4exa for a cheap unique 6-link and 2exa for other gears)

If you do have some suggestions, please feel free to let me know here!

As for the low HP problem your character is facing, I guess you probably lack some +maximum life mod on your gear, as the tree already incorporated a lot of life nodes (almost every life node within reach).

Try to reach +70HP for amulet, a ring, glove, boots and belt and then you should be fine.

Thank you very much for the support.

Hi,

I didn't have much time to play after i last posted but I have leveled up quite a bit. Completed Uber lab at 74 with no acucity or VP, build was kinda tanky as i did it easy with 3.7k health and 3 keys. Maybe i should farm them more.

From what i have played so far, I felt the Cwdt setup was a bit too high level to proc more often, so I lowered the cwdt to lvl 6. Also swapped the BV+power charge setup for a four link ancestral totem setup, it helps with a bit of survivability. Planning to use enfeeble+cwdt on the off hand but right now using warlords mark since there are too many important nodes to take and don't want to spend it on leech nodes. All in all i had a great time playing so far, I'm really liking wild strike, just feel a bit too short ranged but it's ok since whirling blades helps closing gaps easier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info