Hybrid claw crit Blade Flurry 3.1 kinda

"
Darkcastle wrote:
How does this build compare to the same build that's only health based? Would dual wielding with this build be viable? Could this build be comparable to one using ghost reaver instead of Soul Tether Belt?

Life based is just fine. just less effective health.
dual wielding is not recommended as there is no other "stat stick" and shield stats are nice.
Ghost reaver wont save you from chaos damage.
Decent items?: /view-thread/2260543
Okey stream?:twitch.tv/Meatheone
Feel free to ask me questions ingame @Princess_Mea!
PM support if you encounter any bugs or need help!
Do you think this would work alright with a frost blades build with the cold conversion passives, touch of anguish and no abyssus? Or would I have no chance vs bosses? Thanks for the reply!
"
Darkcastle wrote:
Do you think this would work alright with a frost blades build with the cold conversion passives, touch of anguish and no abyssus? Or would I have no chance vs bosses? Thanks for the reply!

ofc you can play without abyssus, but you will lose alot of dps.
Frost blades with cold conversion passives works great, but i would still swap anguish for a rare claw. its great if you dont have anything better tho.
claw... hybrid, cannot be more hypster build then that

jkjk

awesome build XD
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Aug 21, 2017, 8:27:37 PM
Hey just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying your build!
I am a tad under geared and only 71 however I have been able to snag some gear off POE trade early enough to get a sense of the build. I think without the more OP items I have noticed that the leech cap can be quite hindering. I am wondering if it is worth going for the vitality void node as I have never really played anything but CI in the past.
"
Hey just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying your build!
I am a tad under geared and only 71 however I have been able to snag some gear off POE trade early enough to get a sense of the build. I think without the more OP items I have noticed that the leech cap can be quite hindering. I am wondering if it is worth going for the vitality void node as I have never really played anything but CI in the past.

Hi! im happy to know that you enjoy it soo far! hmm about vitality void im not sure if its worth getting all the way there. but you can try get some more leech on jewels and on jewelry maybe? or run lab for the leech enchant. but it does not hurt testing life leech gem while leveling i guess?
Hi! I'm doing a similar hybrid claw build. I'm just wondering where you get your leech from. As far as I can see, only the claw node gives leech. Much appreciated!
"
Hi! I'm doing a similar hybrid claw build. I'm just wondering where you get your leech from. As far as I can see, only the claw node gives leech. Much appreciated!

Hi! i only get the leech form the claw nodes :3
Very Nice, searching for an ES based Claw Crit Build for an Longer Time!-)
Played it lastly in Ambush/Talisman really with Joy and got some maybe intresting Items left.

Spoiler
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
"
LeandroHazard wrote:
Very Nice, searching for an ES based Claw Crit Build for an Longer Time!-)
Played it lastly in Ambush/Talisman really with Joy and got some maybe intresting Items left.

Spoiler

Damn thats some nice items right there. im not sure how the build will do in 3.1 but im gonna try make it work still!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info