(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

How do we effectively calculate our DPS for blade flurry? It shows that the tooltip is only showing 3.5k fully flasked for me. Is this extremely low? As I seem to find myself taking quite awhile to take down some bosses. (T10 port) etc.

Sorry for the questions as Im fairly new and love this build so far but definitely need to know if defences or offence is the best upgrade for me now as currency is extremely tight :S

Thanks Little Mess for the amazing build btw.
Could we drop Outmatch and Outlast for Versatile Combatant, or is that not recommended? First time playing a Gladiator, so pardon my ignorance.
"
Kennico wrote:
How do we effectively calculate our DPS for blade flurry? It shows that the tooltip is only showing 3.5k fully flasked for me. Is this extremely low? As I seem to find myself taking quite awhile to take down some bosses. (T10 port) etc.

Sorry for the questions as Im fairly new and love this build so far but definitely need to know if defences or offence is the best upgrade for me now as currency is extremely tight :S

use path of Building, 3.5k is lo, but sufficient for t10-12. for singletarget bosses, Switch in conc effect, use ancestral protector, vaal haste, and if u got some currency to spend, vaal breach
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Noteslol wrote:
This guide writer has a chip on his shoulder, he is rude to everyone it seems, doesn't explain his guide properly and even videos and his own profile don't match up.

The way you reach 41k evasion however is with your flask up, in PoB this build has:
14061 Evasion
49%

and with the Jade and Stibnite up it has:
41571 Evasion
70%

so that may be what you're overlooking if you're looking at your own character, you can check out my gear and flask setup if you like currently I have cleared everything except Uber Atziri (keys are expensive) I have:
14983 Evasion
51%

and with Flask up I'm at:
41800 Evasion
70%

my gear is pretty mediocre I bought all the budget ones I could find and ran lab myself for the boot enchants (and have yet to hit BF on helm)
Neways, so @lpkaki that's why you're not seeing 41k evasion, right now youre at:
11922 Evasion
46%

Without Flask up, and with it up you're at:
28314 Evasion
63%

now if you change your Sulphur Flask with a Stibnite you would be at:
69%

which still isnt 41k but a lot closer and with a second dreamfeather on and with a stib you're at 39489

these are my current flask:

Thanks! That was definitely what was missing on my build... The "of reflexes" sufix on the flask also makes a big difference. I put it on my PoB and I'm getting the ~40k evasion ;)
The build is great, but im really feeling like a glass cannon... Melted Atziri's hp like butter, but kept dying every time she touched me.

My items:

"

Lvl 74. I have 3.080 HP... and about 9300 evasion and 1500 amour. Dont feel like im doing this the right way.

Any tips?

PS: Im poor as shi*, trying to do the best I can with the gear I can get.
Hey, how far would a 20 ex budget take me on this build? I know it sounds much(at least for me) but when i read other guides it seems like u sometimes cant even get a single required piece
"
doChl wrote:
Hey, how far would a 20 ex budget take me on this build? I know it sounds much(at least for me) but when i read other guides it seems like u sometimes cant even get a single required piece

Clearing whole Content probably.
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
Kennico wrote:

use path of Building, 3.5k is lo, but sufficient for t10-12. for singletarget bosses, Switch in conc effect, use ancestral protector, vaal haste, and if u got some currency to spend, vaal breach

I see. thanks alot for the advice. What is the expected dps that should be shown on my tooltip ?

Any other way you think it'd be possible for me to bring my dmg up higher? I do not have a 6 link qotf yet and that may be the issue, will the 6L make a very big difference? And also my gems are 0% quality.

With the 6L and 20% Quality gems + Vaal haste/breach, you think i'd be able to tackle t15-t16 maps ?

Im sorry for the barrage of questions and I hope you dont mind that I use your char profile as an example of what I should kind of work towards hahah.

Thank you for responding yet again, im fairly new to PoE and having great fun with this build. Would like to try my hand at the end game stuff at some point just abit lost on how to progress the character efficiently.
"
doChl wrote:

Probably quite far (all of it) but tbh on a 20ex budget I would go with a different BF build, if you really want to go blade flurry maybe a crit ele BF would be much faster clears and crazy burst dmg.

this one is quite slow since its the bleed that does all your dmg, I built this whole set on a 2ex budget aside from the 6l qotf

"
Kennico wrote:
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
Kennico wrote:

I see. thanks alot for the advice. What is the expected dps that should be shown on my tooltip ?

Any other way you think it'd be possible for me to bring my dmg up higher? I do not have a 6 link qotf yet and that may be the issue, will the 6L make a very big difference? And also my gems are 0% quality.

With the 6L and 20% Quality gems + Vaal haste/breach, you think i'd be able to tackle t15-t16 maps ?

Im sorry for the barrage of questions and I hope you dont mind that I use your char profile as an example of what I should kind of work towards hahah.

Thank you for responding yet again, im fairly new to PoE and having great fun with this build. Would like to try my hand at the end game stuff at some point just abit lost on how to progress the character efficiently.

6l makes a huge difference especially if you're missing the blue socket for conc effect on bosses/aoe for trash,

another cheaper way to bring up your dps is to get better swords, I got almost perfectly rolled ones for ~30c each, you just gotta look, a better Onyx heart too if you dont need high res or high attributes on it you can find a 40% one with 1.7+ dmg leeched at least for ~40-50c

another thing not mentioned in this guide is Belt of the Deceiver, I think this belt is super underrated this league and can go for really cheap has max life phy dmg and all res on it so if you can manage your res around this belt it it's Intimidated nearby enemies is REALLY strong it makes enemies take 10% more dmg which pretty much means you deal 10% more dmg.
"
6l makes a huge difference especially if you're missing the blue socket for conc effect on bosses/aoe for trash,

another cheaper way to bring up your dps is to get better swords, I got almost perfectly rolled ones for ~30c each, you just gotta look, a better Onyx heart too if you dont need high res or high attributes on it you can find a 40% one with 1.7+ dmg leeched at least for ~40-50c

another thing not mentioned in this guide is Belt of the Deceiver, I think this belt is super underrated this league and can go for really cheap has max life phy dmg and all res on it so if you can manage your res around this belt it it's Intimidated nearby enemies is REALLY strong it makes enemies take 10% more dmg which pretty much means you deal 10% more dmg.

I see. thank you for the advice. I was running belt of the deceiver before this and switched to the sash as I thought it would be better.

I see you mentioning a crit/ele blade flurry build as a response to another post. What are the drawbacks of using that build instead ? It supposedly does more dmg and clears faster?

Mind linking me a guide to that so I can check it out? I can't seem to find it on the duelist forums!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info