(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Nailroth wrote:

I believe you but i also want to give other options. As you say you run 67% eva with flask, I run about 71% with flask.

I posted the previous post to get your view on it and ill say that rereading it it kinda sounded like i was saying you didn't do enough research for the build and so on and it's not what i meant to do.

Thanks to your post i noticed something that skewed my results on the dps and just made me realise that i need to continue with my old way of calculation my builds and not just use path of building as it's far faster. Path of building don't calculate the flat dps on Chance to bleed So the change to support is probably wrong will do the math on it later.

ahaha how the f u can do 71% with 1.8k eva chest, staph it dude, dont wanna talk to u anymore since ur talkin sh*t here//

Oh i see those flask for 3.5 sec :D yea dat great improvement
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 26, 2017, 9:04:35 AM
"
isjeeeeee wrote:
Hello, it's me again. Addicted to your build. Gotta say it is pretty OP alright. Now at level 83. I'm using fortify on my Whirling Blades now to Proc the onslaught on the Perse Belt. Chose Oak instead of +2. Almost rekt Chimera but my friend consumed all portals -- LOL. Still running the Witchfire brew vuln aura (I can feel the thing u said about the flask running out on bosses). I'm also running Grace, Haste, Vaal Haste -- Great clear speed. Thoughts on this?

Good tests, but imho that not worth of testing, vuln from flask only acceptable for mapping, not for bosses. As i mantioneed earlier 8.5 asp is more than enough to solo content, so there is no reason to buff it more, blash+vuln\grace only 1 setup that I can use for ALL content, all others are too situational

"
Nastrun wrote:
Can you give me any tips for Uber Atziri, please?
Everyone can check my character (Dahral).
I did twinned abyss today with my friend (same builds). It wasn't solo and maybe it's a cause why it was easy. Also, I did no regen corrupted Beacon with crazy Boss mods. Currently 5.3k hp. I know that my coral ring sucks, but look at phys dmg roll. Jewels are not good too, but they are hell expensive to buy. Although I can buy 2 good jewels with decent roll if it will really help.
I'm worried about trio. This is the hardest part for me.

U cant do U Azi w\o 6 link
Also get all ur gems to 20\20
And get 1 Chaos flask(change for flat eva flask)

"
KrisdenOp wrote:
pls ansewers to us man, for example the gems link order on weapons seems wrong, the corrupted 1 i bought as you, as different colors compared to the gem you want to put in there, i felt so sick man Q_Q

U must be new in this game, i cant get what are u talking about sorry, u can do ur gems and links whaever u want to exept Helmet(vuln\blasp\grace) and Chest

"
KrisdenL2 wrote:
why are you using choas and a corrupted weapon as second sword, and after dat, the corrupted one is your right weapon or your left weapon ( on the inventory )

I courrpted my swords for Culling Strike, its greate for bosses, chaos dmg gives nothing, just bad corrupt, since we dont need any accuracy its not a problem
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 26, 2017, 8:34:28 AM
Can you check my char? Im getting oneshotted from bosses on t11-12 maps. Lifesteal speed is not enough to cover incoming damage. I have almost 6k hp
Last edited by Miranapussy on Aug 26, 2017, 1:04:07 PM
"
Miranapussy wrote:
Can you check my char? Im getting oneshotted from bosses on t11-12 maps. Lifesteal speed is not enough to cover incoming damage. I have almost 6k hp

prof is closed, and i guess u rolling bad map modes like 2 extra damage, this can oneshot any build tho.
But anyways, i only got oneshoted by t16 and shaper\uatziri atm, never get oneshots from t11 bosses with good mods

Also u need to farm t8-t10 till lvl 90, than u can run shaped strands(or whatever) with sextants and sh*t mods.
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 26, 2017, 1:09:38 PM
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
Miranapussy wrote:

prof is closed, and i guess u rolling bad map modes like 2 extra damage, this can oneshot any build tho.
But anyways, i only got oneshoted by t16 and shaper\uatziri atm, never get oneshots from t11 bosses with good mods

Also u need to farm t8-t10 till lvl 90, than u can run shaped strands(or whatever) with sextants and sh*t mods.

sorry, now its open. Check it pls, my gear and tree, maybe i did something wrong
I don't know if already was been answered but which gems do you prioritize to get 20% of quality? Gratz on the amazing build.
btw, UberLab was very easy to complete
"
Miranapussy wrote:
btw, UberLab was very easy to complete

U need Alpha's as helmet lol, also u need to respec ur ascedency to Blood in the Eyes. Also check the tree u got too many life nodes need to respec them to dps, look at the tree at first page or in my profile. Get ur gems to 20\20 also
"
shinodapt wrote:
I don't know if already was been answered but which gems do you prioritize to get 20% of quality? Gratz on the amazing build.

Ty! :D

The order to get 20q:

Bf>Fa>All reds>Aoe\Conc
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 26, 2017, 1:47:38 PM
can you give me the gems priority in a 5L queen of the forest pls ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info