(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Vodkasheep wrote:
Few questions on this build. Now i am not to familiar with path of building but it shows bleed as being an insignificant portion of your damage. Is the actual bleed damage large enough that it is really worth taking blood in the eyes over versatile combatant? you have 46% sounds pretty solid. Also bloodletter what do you think about offhanding it instead of two dream feathers, I am considering making this the next build for me to try in HHC but want it to be a bit better at face tankage. And i think instant leech from blood letter might be able to do just that. Any thoughts?

Thanks for asking! PoB isn't showing correct numbers for Bleed DPS, in fact not even remotely close. For this particular build, PoB's damage calculations in general are actually pretty far off, which is why I didn't bother putting a link in the post initially to avoid confusion. That said, the actual bleed damage you get in-game is just insane. Give it a whirl (pun intended) and see for yourself!
GG GGG <3
"
Vodkasheep wrote:
Few questions on this build. Now i am not to familiar with path of building but it shows bleed as being an insignificant portion of your damage. Is the actual bleed damage large enough that it is really worth taking blood in the eyes over versatile combatant? you have 46% sounds pretty solid. Also bloodletter what do you think about offhanding it instead of two dream feathers, I am considering making this the next build for me to try in HHC but want it to be a bit better at face tankage. And i think instant leech from blood letter might be able to do just that. Any thoughts?

Somehow PoBuilding calcs of bleed are wrong i guess, when u take Crimson Dance Key stone it lowering ur dps, but acttually it boost it up, suppose that we have 5k bleed dps, we takin key stone it give us 2.5k bleed dps, but it can stack 8 time, so 8x2.5=20k bleed dps.. and also channeling skill calculation is wierd anyways, Vers Combat is for full block builds with shields i suppose, atleast i would use it in build like thoses. Bloodletter? Bloodseeker claw mb? if so, we need to check this, mb it worth of using! For sure if u want go HC u need more defences! Mb shield + 1 dreamfaether.
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 12, 2017, 10:53:00 AM
Alright i will give it a go then thanks for the response. Another question if you have time, from your videos its just hard to tell if the majority of your damage is coming from bleed or from base phys. and mess not sure if you have tried vers. combatant with duel wield but something to take a look at since from your post it doesn't look like you have tried it that's a 40% chance to block every ball of lightning hit and even ground effects. My main thing was how strong blood in the eyes is... it gives you maim that we get from our ancestral totem, 30% bleed damage not MORE bleed damage. Just bleed which seems to me is an insignificant part of your total extra bleed damage. The only thing it really gives you is 6% damage reduction since bleed chance is trivial at 12 hits a second. I mean... is there something i'm missing here is it an error and actually means more damage? just reading through Blood in the eyes is in my opinion one of the worst notables in the game.
Last edited by Vodkasheep on Aug 12, 2017, 11:41:07 AM
"
Vodkasheep wrote:
Alright i will give it a go then thanks for the response. Another question if you have time, from your videos its just hard to tell if the majority of your damage is coming from bleed or from base phys. and mess not sure if you have tried vers. combatant with duel wield but something to take a look at since from your post it doesn't look like you have tried it that's a 40% chance to block every ball of lightning hit and even ground effects. My main thing was how strong blood in the eyes is... it gives you maim that we get from our ancestral totem, 30% bleed damage not MORE bleed damage. Just bleed which seems to me is an insignificant part of your total extra bleed damage. The only thing it really gives you is 6% damage reduction since bleed chance is trivial at 12 hits a second. I mean... is there something i'm missing here is it an error and actually means more damage? just reading through Blood in the eyes is in my opinion one of the worst notables in the game.

Ofc bleed deals less damage than blade flurry does, but in genetal they both synergizing well, target bleeded maimed and gettin tones of phys buffed by all this stuff!

I wanted to make build relay on bleed, u can go ele converted abyss 200millsh*ttone oneshoting sunder instead, but its not fun for me :D
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 12, 2017, 11:49:30 AM
can u use other skill than blade flurry?
"
claydbp wrote:
can u use other skill than blade flurry?

Well, i dont sure, cuz sunder/cleave/lacerate/reave needs multistrike i suppose, that removes "chance to bleed" and dps goes down and all gameplay on maping changes(that i dont like), but u can try, mb u will get smng good of it!

In path of building dps of those skills are better, but its on hit, not on channeling, so i belive there is no alternatives for me :(
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 12, 2017, 1:24:20 PM
Something about Bandits?
"
Mastakilla69 wrote:
Something about Bandits?

Oak
This is the one point on which LMPM and I disagree lol. He's sold on Oak while I suspect that Krait may be a stronger choice. However, I defer to his many, many hours logged with this build and can verify that whatever he's picked (Oak in this case) is utterly wrecking everything in its path every time we map. XD
GG GGG <3
what would be your exping 4 link?i swapped to BF and going added fire damage - faster attacks - Melee Physical Damage. I tried brutality but this removed all my elemental dps (thus heralds) so it reduced my dps by 50%. Dont think chance to bleed is strong early when you almost one shot everything and dunno how well it works on rares and bosses.

one more question is whether it is good to pick Crimson dance early or if its worth later on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info