[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

Hi! I would like to ask whether is it better to use Sire of Shards instead of Queen's Escape? I have used both (both at 4L) and I found that I can cleared the map better with Sire but according to PoB I have about 7k lesser dps with Sire.

My gem setup for both weapons are as below:
Queen's Decree (don't have Queen's Escape yet): Summon Skeleton-Pierce-Minion Damage-Added Fire
[~20k dps acc to PoB]

Sire of Shards: Summon Skeleton-Pierce-Minion Damage-Spell Echo
[~13k dps acc to PoB]

My question:
Should I invest in a 5L Queen's Escape or 5L Sire next?
Queen's Escape or queen's Decree? I guess the escape because of the moment speed but... The build of the week says decree.
"
Wertski wrote:
Queen's Escape or queen's Decree? I guess the escape because of the moment speed but... The build of the week says decree.

It doesn't matter as the skeleton mages are stationary. Pick the cheaper one with the amount of linked sockets/colors you need.

I personally went with a 6 link pledge of hands for a pseudo 7-link, I also made a 4 link spectre on my gloves to boost my single target DPS a bit with 3x tukohama vanguards (the aoe of my mages is great, but they lack in single target). Got shaper down on my first try yesterday after 2 weeks since I started the character. :-D
Can u post ur final passive skill tree please?
I have read your guide as im out for a summoners build myself. But I want to play with spectres as my damage dealers instead of skeletons as you do.
So some extra nodes for improve spectres (top most minion node)
But else I want to go for something like you, Golem and zombies with life for "tanks".
6l spectres instead of 6l skeletons as you have.

But I would also want to go for curse-on-hit and doubel curses with something like ball lightning.

And go with like Elemental Equilibrium for more dmg from spectre (if I use lightning, they use something else)

Would still Queen's Escape be the weapon to go, as it have +1spectre, or soemthing like Midnight Bargin + a shield?

I want alot of auras like you have too, so if I want to have them in 6l as you do I Would need a 2h :)

But as I will need abit more nodes for minions + curses I will lose abit on defensive nodes. Would I still be able to tackle relativly high? Im not out for top-of-the line, more of a fun build for me

Do you take Eldritch Battery + Mind over Matter to be able to spam more skills? Or do you take it for the "defensive" part too?

As for my part I will only spam ball lightning so very low mana cost, would it be better to keep away from eldritch batter etc?

How does Chaos Inoculation work nowadays? I remeber last time I played it was what most summones when with (was long ago). Or is it better to just pick hp hp and es nodes as needed after all the "good" ones? :)

Alot of questions etc, but after my search your build is the most equal to what im out after :) So some inputs would be awesome
Not that I want to promote other builds, because I certainly love this build. Riding the tide of elemental destruction is awesome! I play several variants of Summoner builds. Huge fan!

But to answer the above post, if you are looking for a Spectre/Zombie build, then this is the one I recommend. I use it myself!

[3.0] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Guardian Farmer - Have T16 Spectres WHENEVER you want: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814091
"
themotleyman wrote:
Not that I want to promote other builds, because I certainly love this build. Riding the tide of elemental destruction is awesome! I play several variants of Summoner builds. Huge fan!

But to answer the above post, if you are looking for a Spectre/Zombie build, then this is the one I recommend. I use it myself!

[3.0] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Guardian Farmer - Have T16 Spectres WHENEVER you want: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814091

Ya you are right! :)
Absolutly nothing wrong with this build but for me right now thats more what Im out after.

If I will play more and mostly with friends this is something I probly will look more into.
Hey I sent you a pm if you could check your messages is appreciate the help, tia
Very nice build dude , does it still work?
"
_S_N_A_K_E_ wrote:
Very nice build dude , does it still work?

it still does ofcourse, but not sure when 3.1 patch came out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info