[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

Can I use Cloak of Defiance instead Victario's Influence?
How do you think this will work?

Run Victario's Charity, (3 frenzy charges gives 45% attack speed).

run minion damage + minion resist jewel.

Run haste with the worm ring

RUN tabula so u dont lose on damage

Way cheaper build, u get the resists

Also you can spec into life nodes and run MoM

Just a thought, not sure if it outdamages your build but im doing fine running t11 atm
Last edited by Magicians on Aug 21, 2017, 4:13:31 AM
I've never played path of exile before. How do I get the equipment such as the gems?
Took me like +2k chroms...

"
chan2716 wrote:
Can I use Cloak of Defiance instead Victario's Influence?

This build specifically is an aura support and uses 100% mana reservation so I would not recommend it if you are doing this build.
"
Viridian101 wrote:
I've never played path of exile before. How do I get the equipment such as the gems?

http://poe.trade/

Is the main way most people get gear. Farm currency and buy the items you need at that website or similar ones.
"
Magicians wrote:
How do you think this will work?

Run Victario's Charity, (3 frenzy charges gives 45% attack speed).

run minion damage + minion resist jewel.

Run haste with the worm ring

RUN tabula so u dont lose on damage

Way cheaper build, u get the resists

Also you can spec into life nodes and run MoM

Just a thought, not sure if it outdamages your build but im doing fine running t11 atm

Should work fine. If you want people to comment on your build at least make complete statements or elaborate on what you mean.

What do you mean by "u get the resists"? do you mean you get the max resists from purity of ice/fire/light? While using essense worm? If not do you just mean regular capped resistances? If so then everyone gets the resists so idk what you mean.

And what do you mean by also being able to spec into life nodes and run MoM. That is every build including this.

This is a hybrid support build. I don't know why you want my opinion on a pure skeleton version from me instead of the other build threads.
Last edited by KTMetis on Aug 21, 2017, 10:39:40 AM
Was fun build but not for my playstyle tho. Nice and relaxing gameplay !

If anyone looking Quuen swords with right colours, i can sell my for 16ex. Just hit me up for ing:Gamilla

Gems come with too!
That's too bad juseq - I just crafted mine last night. Still working on that last socket though =\

I do have one issue though. I only have -10% mana reserved nodes left (the shadow ones) and I am still short being able to run two of the purity auras right now and I don't feel like that 10% is going to allow that. Maybe i'm wrong but this is what ive got

Currently running Wrath,Haste,Anger, lvl 1 Clarity, then one of the puritys and im maxed out.

I will say this though - I am really enjoying the build and cant wait to make it to some more jewel slots to start using the To Dust jewels. Also I leveled this character fresh just for this build and have had no issues.
"
Bobbler wrote:
That's too bad juseq - I just crafted mine last night. Still working on that last socket though =\

I do have one issue though. I only have -10% mana reserved nodes left (the shadow ones) and I am still short being able to run two of the purity auras right now and I don't feel like that 10% is going to allow that. Maybe i'm wrong but this is what ive got

Currently running Wrath,Haste,Anger, lvl 1 Clarity, then one of the puritys and im maxed out.

I will say this though - I am really enjoying the build and cant wait to make it to some more jewel slots to start using the To Dust jewels. Also I leveled this character fresh just for this build and have had no issues.

I am glad you like the build

https://poe.mikelat.com/

I used this to calculate how much mana will be reserved. Check to see if you are not sure. The aura nodes between shadow and ranger give 12% aura res.
Last edited by KTMetis on Aug 22, 2017, 4:50:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info