For the love of god, please, rework DEXTERITY. (Updated)

"
WUlf1337 wrote:

Greetings.

You Usually start with a greeting, not end with one. Try regards or sincerely next time around. :)

And deteego kinda sums it all up. I've never went for evasion over armor. I dont even focus either beacuse both arent whortwhile in the late game anyways. Thats why one more reason why melees suffer so much. Even my 6,6k hp and 95% dmg reduction duelist cant take big hits very well. Armor and evasion is inferior.

HP > Everything else in the current Meta. EHP/Chaos inoculation is good aswell but i think you give up to much and gain more form a pure hp build. And Its easyer to build aswell. Not sure why so many are mad @ each other beacuse they have diffrent opinons on the matter while they dont really talk about the real problem. I belive most of you havent even been over lvl 80 yet and cant give realiable feedback.

Only thing thats true is what I've stated and many others. Evasion = to much random factors and dosnt scale very well in PoE due to how it works and how many mobs you encounter on the same time.
Armor = Even if you max armor / dmg reduction you cant take big hits very well.
HP = Meta. EHP = Meta.
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
"
WUlf1337 wrote:
Just recognized: Main main attribute is dex and i have a hitchance of 76%....wtf? This is so fucking stupid. Dex is just 100% broken.

Strg: health + %melee dmg(like: wtf)
int: es + mana (usefull for more auras --> more dmg)
Dex: evasion (eva only useless) + accuracy (yeah, would be nice if i would have at least enough to NOT miss every 4th hit then....speaking here of a lvl 63 dual claw char).

So talking about dex being broken would be in my op. a nice understatement.

Greetings.

Accuracy in general is broken. You need, what? 5k accuracy to have over 90% hit chance? Good luck achieving this when the max roll for most gear is 400 and putting points into accuracy nodes directly takes away from your survivability. Don't know why accuracy hasn't been addressed, but it's broken.
I think there is one change that can solve this as well as many other problems. Just remove the ability for monsters to get critical hits. Most of the time surviving is not a problem, it's just the occasional big damage spikes that kill people who do not have a huge amount of life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info