[3.0] Dark Pact Occultist - 2.1m DPS Low Budget

I have been closely following your guide, and I'll make those tree changes tomorrow, but I'm wondering what other items would help push this build further. I understand the advantage is the budget, but I'm sitting on ~200 Chaos and am really enjoying this so far. I haven't ever really played this far into a league before so I don't know what items may offer the biggest jumps but I find myself a hair squishy on bosses. Occasionally getting killed by melee swings. The only other thing that gets me is when ranged packs interrupt my Flame Dash and I get stuck in the middle of nowhere. I'm aware my rares in really subpar at the moment, is upgrading those the best way to go?

I got my 6L chest in <20 fusing, lucky me.

Anyone have thoughts?
Something wrong with gems spoiler after editing…
"

Looks fine to me.
"
Sixtyfold wrote:
"

Looks fine to me.

Some gems seem to be misplaced between Curses, Movement and Wither Totem tabs/spoilers, like Arcane Surge is in Wither Totem instead of Movement, or Warlord's Mark is in Movement, while it probably should be in Curses.
Last edited by nefczi on Aug 11, 2017, 4:36:51 PM
I added in a few things and apparently it messed up all my spoilers, i'll try and fix it here soon. I updated the "Planned Tree" section with a new pathing, and should try and follow that.

@Sixtyfold, this is the realization i've come to especially up towards T13+ bosses. Using kaom's roots and the atziri flask help remedy the issue with getting stunlocked and dying.

@everyone I been looking into a Berserker variant of the same build and it appears to sadly be light years ahead of this build. Having the same damage but with 1.5k more life and op cloaked in savagery to perpetually stay alive. Here is a path of building link to that with my current Witch gear just ported over. https://pastebin.com/2GgqhSWt

@the guy who mention heretics I wanted to try and use as many rares as possible in the base build and be able to swap in a helpful unique in slots of my choice later on. Heretics veil is a great item for this build, and im looking into it. I should note that staying on the cheap side of this isn't going to be viable for pursuing Guardians and Shaper, but lower tier reds are easily farmable.
Last edited by Hamsterchief on Aug 12, 2017, 12:21:52 AM
I love this build , thanks !
Last edited by Seymour91 on Aug 13, 2017, 5:28:39 AM
welp! thats minorly depressing - the zerker variant (with staff) looked slow and clunky in comparison - but to be fair I didn't look too much into either build before starting this league. guess i'll be remaking my char... t-t
Very good build.. love it ! Thanks
Tried out Tri-curse version. Steam rolling through maps at Level 74.

Total cost of character = 180c

Sitting at 3.1K HP and 2.5K ES. Still got ways to go with this bitch.

Thanks for the Awesome idea OP!

Gear

Uniques

Rares

Current Passives

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAASzBUIHHgj0D6sRDxEtES8Rlha_GGoaSB0UIG4i9CSLJpUnqSoLKjgrCiycMtE6WDwFPV9BlkJ6RKtFR0kTSVFJsUyzUDBQQlJTUzVVS1WuVcZYB1xAXfJh4mSdaPJp2GpDbAttGXBSdZ54L3pwfIN85XzwfqF_xoIQh8uJ04ngjDaOZI9Gj6aP-pEHkx-TJ5Uul5WboaIAp5usmK6ztvq5k7zqwGbDCcM6zxXQH9D118_bXt-w44TmWOvu6_XvfO-I7-vwH_DV8h30KPem99f5Nw==?accountName=Rockerbyter&characterName=DankPactOccultist

So I uploaded your pastebin into PoB, your dps is only 500k with a 7 link (the 7th link being level 15 added chaos), including conc effect. No idea where your '2.1m dps' is coming from, but that is incorrect. Also, your build only has 147% increased life from the tree at level 91. Usually you want to have a build with at least 200%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info