Full screen mode gets reset every time!?

Okay, this thing I have the last two days is really starting freaking annoy me. Every time I exit the game and then later start the game again, I have to set the game back to Full screen, because the game some how keeps reverting to Windowed mode.

And yes when I set the game to Full screen again I accept the changes and then click on save. Before the past two days, this never happened and I see no reason why it should happen? ( Yet it does. )

Does any one else have this problem, and if so did you find out how and why? More importantly, did you find a solution?
Last bumped on Nov 9, 2023, 4:09:51 PM
Okay, I have no idea why I did not notice it before. But it appears that beside the Windowed mode problem I mentioned above, the game also keeps setting PoE to a very odd Resolution?

Something very odd is going on with my PoE the last two days!?

http://imgur.com/COKFFCh
No one has any ideas as to what is going on?
I get windowed and res changed everytime I alt tab.Also it makes the game unresponsive for like 2 mins then goes to login
Well, I am glad that I am at least not the only one who has this problem. Although it does not happen to me when I alt-tab, just when I restart the game.

As for the unresponsiveness and then going to the login screen that you have ... maybe that is related to the server problems they had yesterday?
Come on GGG, this is really starting to P.O me!! Something is causing this and a solution is needed.
"
Come on GGG, this is really starting to P.O me!! Something is causing this and a solution is needed.

The 3.0c update made the game start up in Full screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution once. After that, the problems I mentioned before happens again and again!!
Still in need of a solution GGG!
Still in need of a solution GGG!
I have the exact same problem - every time I start PoE my it goes back to windowed mode and a different resolution. I tried to set the values I want in the production_Config.ini file and make it read-only, but that didn't help either, game still reverted the settings. Solution would be greatly appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info