[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

"
Interesting. I got confused because the ES regeneration number changes accordingly.

Pretty sure you are confusing ES recharge and ES regeneration. The latter only exists if you've got Zealot's Oath.

"
EDIT: Tempest Shield to trigger Ele. Overload is not good for single bosses I guess since there's no chaining, OoS is obviously great for that... I'll cast Bone Offering and OoS manually to test it I guess, only way to keep it all up 100% of the time. All I gotta do is sacrifice Chain so I can still have TS CWDT and OoS if I need it. I am not happy with it yet haha :D

Yes, it is not ideal, but no one said losing vaal pact was going to be easy. The focus in this league has shifted to survival. I am trialing blade vortex instead of chain now.
Blade Vortex sounds like an interesting idea.
I might try to have another firestorm with CWDT since it ads many hits that could crit
Last edited by LvL99KampfKeks on Dec 15, 2017, 10:07:17 AM
I just started mapping and my biggest damage increase came from buying a lvl 19 quality 18 firestorm gem (3c). It is 2 levels higher and 18% better than my old one.

Further i replaced the Paw with a 1c wand, giving me 130% fire damage increase and 30-50 added spell fire damage. I didnt go for cast time reduce because it makes it alot more expensive, instead i went for a cast time reduce amulett which is alot cheaper than a spell damage one.

Xoph amulett and The Scourge are out of question atm, just look at the prices, lol.

I am using Blade Vortex now and its up most of the time, all the extra skill effect duration is helpful. Instead of Enfeeble i went for Flammability for extra damage and leech.
Just found a Shade of Solaris wand, which gives me 20% elemental damage as extra chaos damage,
no damage on crits and 120% increased spell damage on non crits.
With all the non crits we are getting, this could be quite a nice wand to use.

I am just afraid of all the RNG here...
I've updated the original post with my latest thoughts on the build and also removed obsolete 3.0 elementalist guide.

I highly recommend using shield charge, it makes mapping experience so much better, synergies well with blood rage and frenzy charges and of course adds fortify.

My stats and gear so far:

Spoiler

EDIT: Nevermind just read your changed guide about it. Thanks for the update

How's the CWDT Bone Offering working for you on higher tier maps and bosses?
In my head it sounds bad that you have to take damage to activate one of your biggest defences but I am too new to the game to fully judge that.
Last edited by LvL99KampfKeks on Dec 20, 2017, 4:20:33 AM
"
EDIT: Nevermind just read your changed guide about it. Thanks for the update

How's the CWDT Bone Offering working for you on higher tier maps and bosses?
In my head it sounds bad that you have to take damage to activate one of your biggest defences but I am too new to the game to fully judge that.

there's some risk of course, but with Rumi's i've got 50/35 block, that and fortify + enfeeble allow me to take a few hits quite comfortably before bone offering kicks in.
latest video - T13 run (40% more life so slightly slower kills) plus HEXPROOF Zana mission with vulnerability and elemental weakness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_GCYskuoa8
Really like this build. Trying with unique stygian belt with 2x flat dmg jewels. Lvling is pretty smooth and safe. Need to get good sceptre because of shield charge :)
"
DirtyDot wrote:
...Blood Rage(1) - Desecrate(1) - CWDT(1) - Immortal Call(1)

Desecrate will auto create corpses for Bone Offering.
Blood rage will grant frenzy charges while mapping and also trigger the Soul of Arakaali 50% recovery bonus. It works because immortal call stops the blood rage degen.
Note: don't use blood rage until you update Soul of Arakaali with Herald of Thunder...

I am blind or dumb but I cannot find that "Herald of Thunder". My Sin is offering Arachnoxia, Shock and horror and Armala. Shouldn't it be the Arachnoxia? (From Toxic sewer T5 map?)
Last edited by MurphyCz on Dec 21, 2017, 7:49:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info