[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

never mind the post. got a issue, solved it myself.
Last edited by Andy1988 on Aug 18, 2017, 7:17:42 PM
I think your build is not difficult to play, extremely for newbie like me.
After failing with Frost Blade build first time. I try your build and up to now. I feel it's very good. ( just map tier 11 now).
You really helped me a lot to understand much about PoE and how some builds work. I will try to get some more levels, more Chaos and thinking about Witch build Kinetic Blast. I see it's hot recently days, but I dont know why people don't choose Witch for that KB build.
Hey, thanks for the guide!

Noob here; been playing for 2 weeks, currently at lvl86 and t8-10 maps. Switched to your build from the pewpewpew's guide; one question that I have so far is that my mana regen does not seem to be nearly as high as yours, and i'm not sure why that is.

You don't seem to have a lot of mana regen items equipped, so I must be missing something. I even kept clarity instead of arctic due to that for now.

--
As an unrelated side-note question, may I ask about xoph's heart vs blood? I take it 10% fire pen > 25% fire damage?
Last edited by areanu on Aug 19, 2017, 11:40:19 AM
so which skill tree? this:
http://www.poeurl.com/bqXm (mirror)
or the one from path of building program?
"
areanu wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide!

Noob here; been playing for 2 weeks, currently at lvl86 and t8-10 maps. Switched to your build from the pewpewpew's guide; one question that I have so far is that my mana regen does not seem to be nearly as high as yours, and i'm not sure why that is.

You don't seem to have a lot of mana regen items equipped, so I must be missing something. I even kept clarity instead of arctic due to that for now.

I don't rely on mana regen at all, I get mana through leech which is granted by the warlod's mark curse. Make sure you are running this curse as an aura via blasphemy and stay close to the enemies so they are affected by it.

"
areanu wrote:

--
As an unrelated side-note question, may I ask about xoph's heart vs blood? I take it 10% fire pen > 25% fire damage?

10% fire pen is much better than 25% inc damage. 10% increased life is better than +35 life. Blessing of Xoph is only 4c now, there is no reason to use the non-upgraded version.
"
Jovaras wrote:
so which skill tree? this:
http://www.poeurl.com/bqXm (mirror)
or the one from path of building program?

use the first one as it is easier to get going (you get all required stats from the tree and don't need the third expensive jewel).
the PoB link shows the max (or close to the max) potential when you have BiS items. I'll update the guide a bit later to reflect that.
I find it confusing that there is no leveling guide for the Firestorm build. There is however a guide for Flameblast Totems, which this guide is not about?
I think it would be a good idea to separate these two builds, to avoid confusion.
Coming from the pewpew firestorm build, I would like to transition to this build.

My chest/boots/helm/gloves are ES based currently, what should I look for instead (apart from the hrimnor's resolve)?
Could you post some gear examples ?

Is the xop's amu worth the 600+ chaos current value ?
Is it easier (currency wise) to buy it for this value or buy some xoph's breachtone and run them for a chance to drop the amu ?
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR
I'm in the same boat as Borow, coming from pewpews firestorm build, with all gear ES based.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info