[3.1] Firestorm Leech Tank

"
Lepropotam wrote:
Could you give me some feedback on what to upgrade next? I've got the Belly already, trying to link it.
Thanks!

Xoph's amulet and good boots with sockets
"
hiya are these wands good for end game cause i cant find scepters to match them

Scepters are needed if you want to farm guardians and shaper more reliably. Wands are just as good for any other content.
"
Umansia wrote:
Thanks for the guide, its really good. I did some changes on the build.
First i got this staff for extra one support gem, since it already has echo support; (This change decreased my spell power but increased my cast speed.)

Then used chest piece for two curse on hit as follows;

(But flammability curse is not showing on monsters, i am not sure if it is working. I increased my curse limit to 3 with a jewel socket.)

What do you think on changes?

To my knowledge you can add the third curse by using either doedre's ring or a corrupted amulet.
I know you mentioned dropping some damage nodes for Devotion upon your recommendation for playing HC, but I can't seem to decide/figure out which ones. Would it be the fire cluster at the top or some cast speed?
Would nicely rolled Doryani's Catalyst be a decent replacement for expensive "end game" sceptre?

up to 132 elemental damage
10% cast speed
0.2 elemental damage leeched as life

"
EvoLoNN wrote:
I know you mentioned dropping some damage nodes for Devotion upon your recommendation for playing HC, but I can't seem to decide/figure out which ones. Would it be the fire cluster at the top or some cast speed?

fire cluster at the top would be my choice
"
Would nicely rolled Doryani's Catalyst be a decent replacement for expensive "end game" sceptre?

up to 132 elemental damage
10% cast speed
0.2 elemental damage leeched as life

i've compared perfectly rolled doryani's catalysts against my current decent but far from perfect scepters in PoB and the resulting DPS was 17% less.
Could you link your sceptre, sir? I'm not sure what to search for.
Or even link your current gear in first post. That would be much appreciated.
"
Could you link your sceptre, sir? I'm not sure what to search for.
Or even link your current gear in first post. That would be much appreciated.

my profile is open

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DirtyDot/characters?characterName=QueenOfAshes
Thanks. This one was best I could find.
Bought it for 2c, hit annulment and crafted fire damage. PoB said it's still better then Doryanis.

Btw. great build mate. Cheap gearing, tanky, high damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info