[3.0] Fire Conversion Debeon's Dirge Cyclone WiP

how would changing out elental focus with chance to ignite be?

And pick up nodes down in circle in primal force node wheel be?

Isnt ignite pretty good?
Last edited by paraply on Aug 16, 2017, 7:08:05 PM
"
paraply wrote:
how would changing out elental focus with chance to ignite be?

And pick up nodes down in circle in primal force node wheel be?

Isnt ignite pretty good?

Ignite is terrible.
The 2 down primal force node is ok better spend it with jewel slot so you can get that sweet 40+ increase dmg.
OK.

But isnt the splitting axe and vitality nodes a waste? since we scaled all our dmg to fire, so we cant leech from thos nodes anymore...we only leech trough berserker acandancy?

so if thats true we have like 7 points aviable

pls answer
Last edited by paraply on Aug 17, 2017, 5:41:22 AM
I just found out...we cant get any leech from vitality void, or the splitting axe node. Cuse it says leech from phys attack or attack dmg.

Since we converted all our dmg to fire, we can only leech from fire dmg.

And that makes 7 points avaible. But on anoter hand we have very little leech from berserker acendancy..

1 % of fire dmg is leeched as life...how we survive then?¨

wouldnt life leech support gem as a 6 link be very good then? it leeces fire dmg. And wit vaal pact and cloaked in savagery we will facetank most things
Last edited by paraply on Aug 17, 2017, 5:54:56 AM
"
paraply wrote:
OK.

But isnt the splitting axe and vitality nodes a waste? since we scaled all our dmg to fire, so we cant leech from thos nodes anymore...we only leech trough berserker acandancy?

so if thats true we have like 7 points aviable

pls answer

Using the cold steel jewel the splitting strikes nodes are converted to cold damage which is then converted to fire, the damage from these nodes is worth it even if we don't get the leech. We CAN leech through the vitality void node and the ones leading to it because it is 'Attack Damage' not physical attack damage.

I don't use vaal pact / berserker so I can't really comment on how well it would go with the life leech support gem.
Just got my slayer to 70 - Seems like a nice budget build that can pack quite a bit of dps on almost no gear. I'm sitting at around 60-70k cyclone tooltip dps with fire pen gem and my gear is wank. I have 0 turmoil jewels too. Ele reflect seems to be an issue tho, and is why I'd prefer a phys version in the end due to headsman. Maybe the reflect issue will be solved by picking up endless hunger - Only ascended norm and cruel lab.

I'd also rather take impact over brutal fervour to increase the aoe of cyclone.

Also about the gems, I think inc aoe for clearing beats ruthless, because you can swap in conc effect for bosses (if you even do those). I think damage is more than fine and more coverage is gonna increase the overall clear quite a bit.
Last edited by Girltoy69 on Aug 22, 2017, 6:58:15 PM
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. my tooltip dps is way lower then other people have said theres is.
I don't think I'm missing much in terms of gear and or passives? what's going on?
"
thedutchdon wrote:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. my tooltip dps is way lower then other people have said theres is.
I don't think I'm missing much in terms of gear and or passives? what's going on?

Can't see your characters so can't really help
Post a vid showcasing this build please.
"
Girltoy69 wrote:
Just got my slayer to 70 - Seems like a nice budget build that can pack quite a bit of dps on almost no gear. I'm sitting at around 60-70k cyclone tooltip dps with fire pen gem and my gear is wank. I have 0 turmoil jewels too. Ele reflect seems to be an issue tho, and is why I'd prefer a phys version in the end due to headsman. Maybe the reflect issue will be solved by picking up endless hunger - Only ascended norm and cruel lab.

I'd also rather take impact over brutal fervour to increase the aoe of cyclone.

Also about the gems, I think inc aoe for clearing beats ruthless, because you can swap in conc effect for bosses (if you even do those). I think damage is more than fine and more coverage is gonna increase the overall clear quite a bit.

Try Soul of Yugul.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info