[3.2] Firefly (v.4) - Burning Herald of Thunder bomber

What do you think would be the earliest time I can run Herald bomber?
"
isjeeeeee wrote:
What do you think would be the earliest time I can run Herald bomber?


pretty much as soon as you can equip all the gear. I would guess around 70.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Wow! Dreamscythe, you are on a roll! Thanks for all that you do.

A question about the build trees, what would you consider to be the better version? HP regen or Vaal Pact? The reason I ask, ignite makes you lose HP (you're burning!), would that mean that regen is better?

Love this build and giving it a go in Harbringer! First league I've really played in a long time. I was curious if you considered Charged Dash as a cool mechanic for this build? You could use it to get Fortify and perhaps start HoT?

I was curious if the math works out for Charged Dash, having 50% of phys to light, to benefit from AoF? I'm not as good at that as you seem to be...

If so you could really be a Firefly!

Thanks for the creativity!
noun: escapism

the tendency to seek distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially by seeking entertainment or engaging in fantasy.
Last edited by Toksic on Aug 30, 2017, 11:35:22 PM
vaal pact is definitely better, simply because even with high regen, it is still possible to kill yourself from the cwdt ball lightning procs. I only posted the regen version because I used that for a lot of the easier maps, and maybe someone might prefer that method.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
"
Toksic wrote:
Love this build and giving it a go in Harbringer! First league I've really played in a long time. I was curious if you considered Charged Dash as a cool mechanic for this build? You could use it to get Fortify and perhaps start HoT?

I was curious if the math works out for Charged Dash, having 50% of phys to light, to benefit from AoF? I'm not as good at that as you seem to be...

If so you could really be a Firefly!

Thanks for the creativity!


I cant remember if I tried charged dash or not, something tells me I might not have had enough dex. I would have to see how it works as a movement skill, as of right now, shield charge is definitely the way to go.

Keep us updated on your your progress on harbinger though!
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Last edited by DreamScythe on Aug 31, 2017, 5:21:18 AM
DreamScythe, how is the build with the additional curse? I've been trying to trade for that particular item but there aren't many of those available on Harbinger atm.. :/
"
Pracis wrote:
DreamScythe, how is the build with the additional curse? I've been trying to trade for that particular item but there aren't many of those available on Harbinger atm.. :/


its fantastic, really adds a lot of damage.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
DUUUUDE. How come I die from suicide from Eye of Innocence. Here's my gear
"
isjeeeeee wrote:
DUUUUDE. How come I die from suicide from Eye of Innocence. Here's my gear



are you using vaal pact?

are your resists capped (particularly fire)?

I think another guy had the same problem because he had low fire resist.

If neither of these apply, it may be you need more damage to out leech the damage you take.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Last edited by DreamScythe on Sep 3, 2017, 12:35:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info