[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Heres the ring when im done. Bottom rolled Crit but don't have any ex left atm to fix it up. It will have to do for now.

How should I make an amulet if I was after that? The ring I did via essence and then mannaged to annul a stat I didn't want off it. Should I use the same strat or is there a better way?
Last edited by bitbite11 on Aug 17, 2017, 8:48:33 AM
"
bitbite11 wrote:

Heres the ring when im done. Bottom rolled Crit but don't have any ex left atm to fix it up. It will have to do for now. Working on my amulet next most likely.

very nice!

I would use a divine orb to reroll everything anyway because your flat phys roll can be 9-15 and crit can be 16%. would be GG for league man.

Great job
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Divined it three times and got this. Pretty happy for now. Phys, crit and acc went up. Lost a bit of hp but should be fine.

Out of money so will most likely work on other stuff now.
"
bitbite11 wrote:

Divined it three times and got this. Pretty happy for now. Phys, crit and acc went up. Lost a bit of hp but should be fine.

Out of money so will most likely work on other stuff now.

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Sorry if its already askes but is this build HC viable?
"
kramurz wrote:

Yes, but you have to drop abyssus, and run something safer like rats nest or starkonja.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
Last edited by BokkoTheBunny on Aug 17, 2017, 9:24:20 AM
I've been playing a doomfletch character (currently halfway to lvl 90) after one of the usual leaguestarters and wanted to share some thoughts about my experience so far.

Lvling was quite smooth. I'd suggest to skip abyssus completely until the Kaom's setup is up and running. Ofc you get more dmg from it, but there's almost no way to get
the life buffer. As an example: I'm at 5.1k life with Belly, decent life rolls on the gear and only one life node from the tree missing. That's in no way safe - a couple of levels
earlier every second yellow-tier boss could have oneshot me with abyssus up.

I went with +2 devoto's and like it so far - the MS is nice for clear and the dexterity made up for the non-existant accuracy on my gear, until I managed to get that steel ring. As a REALLY budget option
(without +2) I'd probably use rat's nest / starkonja. The lvling + early mapping content is easy even without abyssus. The new pierce gem is absolutely massive QoL for both TS/LA - I rather feel more comfortable
clearing maps than last league, even with 1/5 of the damage. Tbh I'd skip abyssus completely before both Kaom's and ToH, but that's personal preference.

Mistakes made:

- no early bisco's purchase for lvling/mapping - the gear was good enough to support it.
- missed the timing on some things (lioneye's fall, enchant)

Things that went well:

-few deaths from 80-89.5
-couple of good purchases made for rather low cost (gloves, rings)

random ideas/suggestions:

- don't roll the maps too hard / feel free to skip the boss on rippy maps from time to time. This build doubledips with items and lvls, so just wait a lvl or two and you will destroy the content anyway.

- if you don't use abyssus (yet), chance to bleed is a must. The lvl 20 gem offers higher flat phys than abyssus and is a massive dmgincrease (1.48*multi or so for me).

- check out a +1 blackgleam as a budget alternative to drillneck. It may outclass a non- +1 -drillneck for barrage. Signalfire is underrated for this build as well.

- dmg on full life is great for barrage as a 6l, I'd pick a utility gem like ice bite for a TS-6l. How are you supposed to get a 6l in this league anyway?

- if you can get a high int and are missing the penetration from WO/boots, check out ele weakness instead of projweakness in PoB as a swap for bosses.

- lowish lvl CWDT-IC-enfeeble saved my life a couple of times.

- if you haven't got your kaom's yet, don't use the weaponswap for the 2. bow. Get jaws of agony / brinerot flag there and generate some power charges
before boss fights.

my gear so far:

a funny mixture of great, decent and terrible items but I'm slowly getting there^^

Current plan for the gear progression:
1) ammy (my current ammy sucks :) ) + ToH + two jewels
2) Kaom's
3) 6links or helmet upgrade
4) new belt+new enchanted boots for the final WO balance. Minor things like exalting rings or divining stuff for WO.

Any thoughts on this order?

what I like about the build:
Doomfletch Prism is probably the best bow build out there. Pathfinder is a great asscendacy pick as well. 3 Mill guardian dps with abyssus or 2+ Mill without shoud be easily achievable with a really good league gear and you get a nice utility on top. The playstyle is quite enjoyable and the buildup to the endgame gear is decent enough to clear the maps fast.
One of the best all-around-builds in PoE with endgame gear (single target/endgame/lab/mapping/everything-viable). The new pantheon system is actually a decent buff,
if solaris/lunaris are fixed. The life-flask pantheon is great for lab and Yugul vs reflect.

Dislike:
- forced nature of the tree and the item choices (due to the 3.0 balance changes) lead to the horrendous cost of the build and a bunch of flipping/market manipulation for certain items. I enjoy builds which scale well with investment but this build feels a bit like an economy challenge at time.
A large part of the dmg comes from Wise-Oak-balancing of all three res., which is a bit awkward (hand-picked endgame gear needed for balancing, 2 resistance flasks lead to res. undercap without flasks -> vulnerable to lag/missplays.

Hey Ahfack ,

First of all - iam sorry for all my grammar mistakes but english is not my native language
Second of all - Your build is amazing so far , i enjoy it ALOT ! <- thank you for that

I rerolled to your build now and really need ur help.

Items i bought so far :

ToH / Dying Sun / Wise Oak / 6L Doomfletch / Drillneck (wrong corruption tho)

I'm currently running meeps with a tabula and got my barrage in there and its working fine so i thought i start now to balance my resistance for wise oak but this is by far the hardest thing i've ever done in poe so far.

I don't know where i should start cause i have to literally change all my jewelery + gloves + boots.

thought about buying a steel ring and spam scorn on it but since i dont have much currency on league this might be the wrong option.

also thought about getting iron rings (to save some currency) but i don't know if it is wasted or not cause i can wear iron rings already (I'm lvl 91)

I would really appreciate if u can look over my gear and/or maybe reply with some poe.trade search-links how to search for the best jewelery which is optimal in my situation
(Character Name: JoLAkey) (If u prefer PoB heres the pastebin link - https://pastebin.com/7ZrxAz9y )

Thank you for any advice u can give me !

Last edited by JokeY321 on Aug 17, 2017, 10:51:20 AM
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
"
kramurz wrote:

Yes, but you have to drop abyssus, and run something safer like rats nest or starkonja.

Thought so! Thank you for the answer. This will be my next build
All 4 guardians dead. Shaper dead.

Quite possibly the easiest Shaper kill I have ever done. Used the Blasphemy with Proj Weakness setup, but didn't bother going for the PCoC setup as I don't have the money atm to 4B my abyssus.

Face tank beam no problem, face tank frostbolts no problem, kill him before flasks run out no problem.

Had one death to the Miscreated guy before shapers room because I wasn't paying attention (worst place to die).

Guardians all very easy, chimera was the one I thought I would have most trouble with but I rolled easy mods to help me out. Ended up doing it deathless.

Minotaur deathless, really easy.

Phoenix had deaths, but i had some insane mods (see my post like a page back with the picture).

Hydra easily deathless.

(Phoenix had the hardest map mods out of all of them, but hydra was not friendly at all and had a few harsh ones).

Was rewarded for my efforts with one of these :)

Thanks Ahfack, the build is amazing.
Last edited by bitbite11 on Aug 17, 2017, 10:34:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info