[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

So this is my gear currently. I tried doing a T10 map and it went all well, but the boss just insta reks me. I have about 3 exalts, what should i try and upgrade? Standard, i only have Wise Oak atm.
"
ChilledBones wrote:
pretty insane shaper kill! :D
just wanted to ask about how this build is to do stuff like uber lab with? i am looking to invest my 2nd character into being able to do guardians/shaper and hopefully uber lab aswell, and since this is a pathfinder i would assume its pretty decent since you always have your pots, which i feel like my FB raider is missng.

It's fine for lab, just swap your abyssus for a life/str helm or rats nest. Carry either a catalyzed eternal life flask or a panicked divine life flask with you
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
LuvMegumin wrote:

So this is my gear currently. I tried doing a T10 map and it went all well, but the boss just insta reks me. I have about 3 exalts, what should i try and upgrade? Standard, i only have Wise Oak atm.

Your gear seems okay for the most part. So you aren't using barrage? You really need barrage on bosses. It's the whole thing behind single target for this build. barrage +2 abyssus OP

I know you already coloured your abyssus, but you need to most likely replace or divine it. I think it'll be cheaper to buy a 40% one and recolour it rather than divine it.. 45% inc phys dmg is too high.

get a +1 arrow drillneck - use it with barrage

get another doomfletch, 5l is okay for clearing skill ts/la/etc... put your barrage in 6l with the +1 arrow drillneck - you use this on the boss.

get taste of hate this is great for defensive and offensive

get dying sun, this is the best offensive flask for single target barrage

Abyssus +2 is insanely priced poe.trade, drillneck not that much. I don't have the currency for all that atm. (x Guess i should just farm Uber Lab? Just change Tornado out with Barrage before going into Izaro?
"
LuvMegumin wrote:
Abyssus +2 is insanely priced poe.trade, drillneck not that much. I don't have the currency for all that atm. (x Guess i should just farm Uber Lab? Just change Tornado out with Barrage before going into Izaro?

ya uber lab is very profitable. see the post before my response to you for uber lab advice.

Definitely need barrage on bosses.

Get a new abyssus, should be cheap for a nonleg one. the phys% roll is the only one that matters for us and 40% is what you want.

Looks like dying suns are aroudn 3ex, taht will bring you same damage as helm enchant. nonleg is fine. toh around 1ex, get that shit.

drillneck +1 2ex.

lots of upgrades for you to get. Tank up then go farming, then get the rest of the offensive stuff.
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 15, 2017, 2:38:10 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
LuvMegumin wrote:
My resistances is at 10/-11/75 now, so i just need 19 fire res and 40% cold res to balance Wise Oak right? Once i have bought Dying Sun and Taste of Hate ofc, will take sometime to get that currency.

With flasks down, as pathfinder, Fire/Cold must be completely equal, then lightning 46% above Fire/Cold.

Have I done something wrong then?

I have 17/17/77

so 60 more lightning than the other two, with flasks up it comes to equal at 119 (I have TOH and Dying Sun)

They are balanced but how exactly do you balance with light only 46 higher??

Edit: Also as quick update, managed to down Minotaur with hardly any issues, getting close to +2 abyssus so that will make it go even faster. Just hit 92 aswell :)
Last edited by bitbite11 on Aug 15, 2017, 2:53:35 PM
"
bitbite11 wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
LuvMegumin wrote:
My resistances is at 10/-11/75 now, so i just need 19 fire res and 40% cold res to balance Wise Oak right? Once i have bought Dying Sun and Taste of Hate ofc, will take sometime to get that currency.

With flasks down, as pathfinder, Fire/Cold must be completely equal, then lightning 46% above Fire/Cold.

Have I done something wrong then?

I have 17/17/77

so 60 more lightning than the other two, with flasks up it comes to equal at 119 (I have TOH and Dying Sun)

They are balanced but how exactly do you balance with light only 46 higher??

Edit: Also as quick update, managed to down Minotaur with hardly any issues, getting close to +2 abyssus so that will make it go even faster. Just hit 92 aswell :)

are you 113 all with all your flasks up?

119 with all flasks up.

17/17/77 without

So its balanced and it works, just wondering how you balance with only 46 extra light
Last edited by bitbite11 on Aug 15, 2017, 2:59:05 PM
"
bitbite11 wrote:

119 with all flasks up.

17/17/77 without

So its balanced and it works, just wondering how you balance with only 46 extra light

hahahhaah you're totally right, I'm a crackhead. I fucked that up thanks for making me notice it :)

I'm 29/29/89 without flasks. Fucking PoB shows the overcapped part underneath it.

Going to correct guide now.

Again, thanks ;)

edit: done!
"

PATHFINDER UPDATE (Math does not apply to raiders, sorry)

hey guys,

Here's where I'm at pre-flask. Again, this is just what I have with glove/belt/boot/jewels. You don't need this much res, but they must all be within equal distance of mine. Fire/Cold must be completely equal, then lightning 60% above Fire/Cold. I'm 29/29/89
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 15, 2017, 3:18:55 PM
Has anyone try this build in harbinger league? Is it still good for all content in the game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info