[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Hey, I was wondering if I have to change anything on the tree if I wanted to use Lightning Arrow instead of Tornado Shot?
"
Hey, I was wondering if I have to change anything on the tree if I wanted to use Lightning Arrow instead of Tornado Shot?

Nope not really
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
My resistances is at 10/-11/75 now, so i just need 19 fire res and 40% cold res to balance Wise Oak right? Once i have bought Dying Sun and Taste of Hate ofc, will take sometime to get that currency.
Hey, I have a question regarding your doomfletch build. How does this build deal with reflect? I don't mean reflect maps because you obviously don't run them but what about a single rare mob that has reflect? Can you kill yourself? I'm playing hardcore harbinger but I added more hp nodes to make it a bit tankier.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
brantz wrote:
Hello! Im currently following your build. Im hyped! Hehe. Id like to know how did u get a total of around 80+% crit chance on aoe and barrage. Im taking notes on the passive tree as well. Could that be from the claw nodes? Right now im at lvl 67, around 17% crit chance. And what should I buy first, the upgraded version of doomfletch or the lioneye's fall jewel?

diamond flask.....tons of crit on tree...crit strikes gem...3 power charges

buy the doomfletch prism bow first. You can get leech from dualist area, check the 1st page for leveling

awesome! I can see it now. But I double checked the current tree you posted on page one and I cant seem to find any power charge nods u took. correct me If I am wrong. All I can see that is one (+1max power charge) from above the Blood drinker nod and 1 from the claw nods, which u didn't take. I get that point that we all need to adjust with the pathings especially we dont have same gears/equipments. Im just being paranoid how to get that crit chance XD. Btw I took the the King of the hill Tree and my crit chance shoot from 17 to almost 30% I can't wait to get lioneye's fall to get those sweet claw nods! Thanks for the reply man! you the best!
"
brantz wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
brantz wrote:
Hello! Im currently following your build. Im hyped! Hehe. Id like to know how did u get a total of around 80+% crit chance on aoe and barrage. Im taking notes on the passive tree as well. Could that be from the claw nodes? Right now im at lvl 67, around 17% crit chance. And what should I buy first, the upgraded version of doomfletch or the lioneye's fall jewel?

diamond flask.....tons of crit on tree...crit strikes gem...3 power charges

buy the doomfletch prism bow first. You can get leech from dualist area, check the 1st page for leveling

awesome! I can see it now. But I double checked the current tree you posted on page one and I cant seem to find any power charge nods u took. correct me If I am wrong. All I can see that is one (+1max power charge) from above the Blood drinker nod and 1 from the claw nods, which u didn't take. I get that point that we all need to adjust with the pathings especially we dont have same gears/equipments. Im just being paranoid how to get that crit chance XD. Btw I took the the King of the hill Tree and my crit chance shoot from 17 to almost 30% I can't wait to get lioneye's fall to get those sweet claw nods! Thanks for the reply man! you the best!

No problem! We don't invest in extra power charges. Costs too much
"
Dziubek wrote:
Hey, I have a question regarding your doomfletch build. How does this build deal with reflect? I don't mean reflect maps because you obviously don't run them but what about a single rare mob that has reflect? Can you kill yourself? I'm playing hardcore harbinger but I added more hp nodes to make it a bit tankier.

Get the reduced reflect pantheon and invest more in life than in damage and you'll be good. Good thing about being point blank is that it's nearly impossible to offscreen reflect rip yourself
"
LuvMegumin wrote:
My resistances is at 10/-11/75 now, so i just need 19 fire res and 40% cold res to balance Wise Oak right? Once i have bought Dying Sun and Taste of Hate ofc, will take sometime to get that currency.

With flasks down, as pathfinder, Fire/Cold must be completely equal, then lightning 46% above Fire/Cold.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
LuvMegumin wrote:

With flasks down, as pathfinder, Fire/Cold must be completely equal, then lightning 46% above Fire/Cold.

Yea 10+19 = 29% Fire, -11+40% = 29%, and then 75% Lightning is 46% more than 29%, this is how i see it.
pretty insane shaper kill! :D
just wanted to ask about how this build is to do stuff like uber lab with? i am looking to invest my 2nd character into being able to do guardians/shaper and hopefully uber lab aswell, and since this is a pathfinder i would assume its pretty decent since you always have your pots, which i feel like my FB raider is missng.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info