[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
niklasson wrote:
Nice build.
Very interested in trying this one soon but was wondering how easy would it be to reach let's say atleast 2mil dps?

I'm sure it's doable reaching up to 3m in league if you balance your wise oak, get flasks/helm enchant, and get them steel rings and a good ammy. All of this is 100% achievable over time

For example, I bought this ammy in talisman for 6ex and crafted crit to it when I was doing life based bleed several throw:

Amazing league ammy for this build.

Alright sounds good, any estimate how much the build is gonna cost to reach that 2m dps? not trying to get all GG gear for this league, could already get 6l doomfletch and drillneck +1, dying sun and most likely kaoms
Not sure with league prices, my man. You could always try making your own steel rings with essences and other things that could make things cheaper

This build took off more than anticipated, I still gotta clean up my LLRF thread after this one and one other char after that people messaging me about, then I'll probably start league
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 13, 2017, 9:07:17 AM
Couple questions:

Where you take Claws of Pride, you could spend one less point and get From the Shadows, also giving you access to Forces of Nature just beneath it for more elemental damage. That seems like a great option for damage. The only tradeoff is the 20% to crit multiplier from Claws of Pride. Is that really worth it?

At the main Lioneye's claw wheel, does Poisonous Fangs not scale into anything for this build? The couple extra points after seem good for ailment scaling, but I don't know how much those factor into power, especially given the option for jewels. Would they be good budget options for those not looking to buy/can't afford great jewels?
"
Eninya wrote:
Couple questions:

Where you take Claws of Pride, you could spend one less point and get From the Shadows, also giving you access to Forces of Nature just beneath it for more elemental damage. That seems like a great option for damage. The only tradeoff is the 20% to crit multiplier from Claws of Pride. Is that really worth it?

At the main Lioneye's claw wheel, does Poisonous Fangs not scale into anything for this build? The couple extra points after seem good for ailment scaling, but I don't know how much those factor into power, especially given the option for jewels. Would they be good budget options for those not looking to buy/can't afford great jewels?

If you can't afford the jewels check that part of the faq. 20%multi is huge for us at endgame
to reach 2m dps probably wouldn't cost as much as you'd think

right now with my absolute shit gear at level 75 im hitting over 200k with barrage with just my frenzy and proj weakness and no jewels and stuff.
if i add in just point blank and my last ascendancy i reach almost 500k, and thats on a 4l. with the optimal damage 5th link i reach 690k. add abyssus and im over 860k

it would probably still cost several exalts, but i mean im at over 200k with essentially just doomfletch prism and drillneck at lvl 75 on a 4l. its pretty damn powerful. im breezing through maps right now
Still can't get how to reach this God damn good resistances with Wise Oak... Can't get this mechanic.
74/37/15 ATM, what should i do?
Im in frustrate...
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Last edited by Alexbars4 on Aug 13, 2017, 11:26:20 AM
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
Still can't get how to reach this God damn good resistances with Wise Oak... Can't get this mechanic.
74/37/15 ATM, what should i do?
Im in frustrate...

"
xMustard wrote:
to reach 2m dps probably wouldn't cost as much as you'd think

right now with my absolute shit gear at level 75 im hitting over 200k with barrage with just my frenzy and proj weakness and no jewels and stuff.
if i add in just point blank and my last ascendancy i reach almost 500k, and thats on a 4l. with the optimal damage 5th link i reach 690k. add abyssus and im over 860k

it would probably still cost several exalts, but i mean im at over 200k with essentially just doomfletch prism and drillneck at lvl 75 on a 4l. its pretty damn powerful. im breezing through maps right now

Great to hear! Glad you're enjoying it
Hey. I'm trying this build for my first "serious" character this league.

Could anyone help me?

I want to buy some stuff and update my gear but I don't know what to look for for now.

I have at most 3 chaos, since I haven't progressed that much.

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks a lot.

By the way, I'm liking the build. I was using Split Arrow + Pierce, but I don't know if Tornado Shot is better so I'm trying that for now.

I don't have the money to buy a Doomfletch Prism later on but I look forward to farming a bit and getting it later on, but until then I don't know what to clear stuff with, or the leveling gear I should get.

Thanks again.
Meginords girdle should be under 3 chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info