[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

i goofed ty
Why no GMP in your Barrage setup?
I am doing red maps now i have 6400 Life. Still getting rekt by bosses with heavy phys even with taste of hate. You dont use a basalt flask i see, any other reccomendations for surviving the hard hitting bosses? my dps isnt high enough to kill them instantly yet as i have only 5 link barrage but i do have +2 helm and +1 quiver.
"
pigret wrote:
Why no GMP in your Barrage setup?

it's shit compared to the other supports
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Kingramseys wrote:
I am doing red maps now i have 6400 Life. Still getting rekt by bosses with heavy phys even with taste of hate. You dont use a basalt flask i see, any other reccomendations for surviving the hard hitting bosses? my dps isnt high enough to kill them instantly yet as i have only 5 link barrage but i do have +2 helm and +1 quiver.

basalt isn't a bad idea, but one thing to not take up your slots would be to replace proj weakness with enfeeble since you're not killing htem fast enough yet anyway.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
How hard would you say it is to balance out Wise Oak? Respecced my Lv79 character, bought a 6L Doomfletch so i'm going to try this build tomorrow.

EDIT: My shit fucked up so i posted this twice, sorry about that. (x
Last edited by LuvMegumin on Aug 12, 2017, 10:36:26 PM
How hard would you say it is to balance out Wise Oak? Respecced my Lv79 character, bought a 6L Doomfletch so i'm going to try this build tomorrow.
"
LuvMegumin wrote:

I just got my Taste of Hate and now I'm tinkering around since more than 1 hour about how I could possibly balance it out...really exhausting.
Guys tell me what to buy first? I already run 14-15 levels of the map, and I do not have enough damage for bosses from the barrage
Spoiler

"
DartaNyan43 wrote:
Guys tell me what to buy first? I already run 14-15 levels of the map, and I do not have enough damage for bosses from the barrage
Spoiler

6 link would help :P +1 quiver i think biggest upgrade would be head enchant +2 barrage projectiles.Steel rings :) many upgrades you can doo.but would get that 6 link 1st i think and +2 barrage wouldnt hurt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info