[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

My "Basic Bitch" gear. 1ex belt, 2ex gloves, 3ex amulet, multi modded ring, random hysteria steel, no enchant on boots, L15/0Q Mirage Archer.

https://youtu.be/q04mLak4jNg
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 14, 2017, 9:26:27 PM
In the new clip you posted what is the quiver you have equipped? It does not look like Drillneck - in fact I do not recognize the icon at all.

Thanks!

"
deviants0ul wrote:
In the new clip you posted what is the quiver you have equipped? It does not look like Drillneck - in fact I do not recognize the icon at all.

Thanks!

Looks like Blackgleam's alt art.
So I havn't gotten Path of builds to work very well with new abyss jewels or Mirage archer.

But If i base off tooltip dps the flat ele rolls give more damage then flat phy rolled jewels.

Im not sure how the math really works out. I've been debating if I should swap the Darkness

enthroned Belt for a rare abyss belt with STR and like 90life and 2 resists. I find that for

bosess once my flasks run out Im very low on resists so I end up in a bad spot.

Also My Barrage in a spare 5L seems to do less dps then my Tornado shot set up for bosses.

Any advice for abyss league toon would be great!
Last edited by Theonething on Dec 15, 2017, 3:44:02 AM
"
Theonething wrote:
So I havn't gotten Path of builds to work very well with new abyss jewels or Mirage archer.

But If i base off tooltip dps the flat ele rolls give more damage then flat phy rolled jewels.

Im not sure how the math really works out. I've been debating if I should swap the Darkness

enthroned Belt for a rare abyss belt with STR and like 90life and 2 resists. I find that for

Also My Barrage in a spare 5L seems to do less dps then my Tornado shot set up for bosses.

My understanding is this:

You wont see the true dps increase of flat phys on the tooltip. Doomfletch gains your flat phys into dmg of each element.

So to give an example, a jewel that provides 5-15 fire dmg to attacks is just that, however, a jewel that gives 5-15 physical damage is basically

5 - 15 physical
5 - 15 fire
5 - 15 cold
5 - 15 lightning

The ingame tooltip will not account for this.
Not sure if this has been asked, if you use tornado shot, would it be worth it to switch out pierce with mirage archer?

I do have a 6L doomfletch royal prism, but I was wondering on map clearing what gem would be best to be replaced if I wanted to use mirage archer.
"
ellisd88 wrote:
"
Theonething wrote:

My understanding is this:

You wont see the true dps increase of flat phys on the tooltip. Doomfletch gains your flat phys into dmg of each element.

So to give an example, a jewel that provides 5-15 fire dmg to attacks is just that, however, a jewel that gives 5-15 physical damage is basically

5 - 15 physical
5 - 15 fire
5 - 15 cold
5 - 15 lightning

The ingame tooltip will not account for this.

This is correct
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I am a casual player. Which means i die a lot. I also dont need to do top line dps prefer more safety. If i skip abyssus and go with either rats nest or starkonja and maybe have otherwise avg equipment (i currently just play a 6l
) if i try to stick to the passive tree layout and work on getting phys dmg jewelry and jewels, will the dps with prism outperform what i have now?
Or does it really require very specific items to be an effective build. And also is bismooth flask a necessity for this build and how much dps is lost without it?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Hi everyone, i notice that the skill tree goes to Claw of the Pride and Soul Raker... is this correct ?
thanks!
"
sendantes wrote:
I am a casual player. Which means i die a lot. I also dont need to do top line dps prefer more safety. If i skip abyssus and go with either rats nest or starkonja and maybe have otherwise avg equipment (i currently just play a 6l
) if i try to stick to the passive tree layout and work on getting phys dmg jewelry and jewels, will the dps with prism outperform what i have now?
Or does it really require very specific items to be an effective build. And also is bismooth flask a necessity for this build and how much dps is lost without it?

It would be close but I feel with new new abyss jewels that add physical to bows as well as adding physical damage together you just can't even get close. That double physical damage jewel is huge. Its adding 50-100 damage per jewel slot you have, it is just a disgusting amount of damage and I don't think much comes close. That said since your in standard I don't think your going to have to worry much about it now as any abyss jewels would be much to expensive to afford.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info