[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

aye
Last edited by Brynhilda on Dec 11, 2017, 10:06:46 PM
"
lordwerneo wrote:
already has 10k skill dps (lvl76) and can not leech at close range. What is wrong?
i have perfect doomfletch and almost perfect drillneck. Still using Tabula

Do you even realize that u skilled the claw nodes ( including leech ) without having the Unique jewel lioneyes fall that converts melee modifiers to bow ?

please guys dont just copy a build, also try to understand how it works >.<

This jewel is like the most important part of the build
Last edited by Freez3r on Dec 12, 2017, 5:35:39 AM
"
Freez3r wrote:
"
lordwerneo wrote:
already has 10k skill dps (lvl76) and can not leech at close range. What is wrong?

Do you even realize that u skilled the claw nodes ( including leech ) without having the Unique jewel lioneyes fall that converts melee modifiers to bow ?

Thank you
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Is there anything yet for the new abyss gems. Also imo the new abyss belt and helm are BIS.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Freez3r wrote:
"
lordwerneo wrote:

Thank you

I realize that claw passives doesn't work, but besides those claw passives there are also damage leeched as mana and life, and also increased life per second. that why i got it even before the jewel.

Still have another question. Can we replace the way we get power charges, like ice golem (we use it anyway) + faster attacks + critical strike chance + PC on CS?

P.S. Or the golem will get power charges?)

Last edited by lordwerneo on Dec 12, 2017, 11:30:13 AM
"
Theonething wrote:
Is there anything yet for the new abyss gems. Also imo the new abyss belt and helm are BIS.

I think the helmet could take the place of abyssus given you will be tankier, and if you get amazing jewels your damage could comparable.

The unique belt is great as well, but it will make it extremely difficult to balance wise oak. Yes, I know, res on jewels etc... However I think a GG rare stygian vise would be better for us with 1 jewel with tons of flat phys on it. If you can Make the unique belt work, go for it though.

I'm revamping my cyclone build first, then I'll be moving to this one.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 12, 2017, 11:39:22 AM
Hey Ahfack thanks for the guide

Was just wondering if using legacy atziri's acuity would be an option for this build over the projectile based rare gloves? I know you said you were moving more towards bleed but wanted to know your thoughts

As for the new Abyss uniques, specifically helms, do you think any of them outclass abyssus' in terms of dps/survivability?

I have one of these with 2 abyssal sockets and the phys/life you can get on jewels, I believe this will outway the abyssus

Did you manage to test mirage archer with the build?

IGN: Matthew
Last edited by MatthewM on Dec 13, 2017, 6:03:50 AM
anyone using slayer as ascendancy? might try it in hc abyss
Sry if I missed smth, but I am rly looking for "cheap" version of build for new league, I only see "budget" version that starts with "Doomfletch Prism, Drillneck, non-leg Kaom's, and non-leg abyssus are already pretty cheap." Which isn't rly true in my case)
"
Reedgf wrote:
Sry if I missed smth, but I am rly looking for "cheap" version of build for new league, I only see "budget" version that starts with "Doomfletch Prism, Drillneck, non-leg Kaom's, and non-leg abyssus are already pretty cheap." Which isn't rly true in my case)

Get Doomfletch and Drillneck to start, those are pretty cheap in league. Use Tabula or random 5L to at least get TS going. From there, get Abyssus, and the farming begins.

6L your bow, then get Kaom's much later on. These last two items you have the whole league to do, so it shouldn't be bad.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Dec 12, 2017, 6:15:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info