[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

I have a question...sorry if it's in the 200+ pages of replies... But why drill eckhart over sign fire and rigwals?
I'm investigating the viability of going Ascendant as Assassin/Deadeye to get some of the crit back, as well as retain the extra arrow. Possibly something like this www.poeurl.com/bD5e

Would be curious to hear some constructive thoughts on it vs. the traditional Pathfinder or other pure Ranger ascendancies.
"
redbeardsec wrote:
I'm investigating the viability of going Ascendant as Assassin/Deadeye to get some of the crit back, as well as retain the extra arrow. Possibly something like this www.poeurl.com/bD5e

Would be curious to hear some constructive thoughts on it vs. the traditional Pathfinder or other pure Ranger ascendancies.

Just my opinion but playing as Scion or any other non Pathfinder, you are really going to feel the lack of Flask Effect and/or smooth gameplay from Flask Uptime. I have my interpretation of one way to go on Scion, I can tell Pathfinder would be more effective.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
redbeardsec wrote:

Scion is a good option, esp. after the nerfs, you lose some mobility and utility, but in 3.1. the raw damage may very well make up for it. Don't know much about details (not planning to do a DP char in 3.1 as of now), but your pathing looks a bit off to me.

-You should always grab the 3x crit multi at the scion start ;)

-the connection through the "old Vp" isn't worth it. The new VP is just a 1p in the duelist area, you could save around 4 passive points in the ranger area by connecting from the right side.

As I said, I won't go deep into the details (is Ass/Deadeye better than Ass/Raider or Ass/Slayer or Raider or w/E, are the points for "hired killer" suddenly worth it with new VP or not), because I don't want to PoB this for hours now ;).
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
redbeardsec wrote:

Just my opinion but playing as Scion or any other non Pathfinder, you are really going to feel the lack of Flask Effect and/or smooth gameplay from Flask Uptime. I have my interpretation of one way to go on Scion, I can tell Pathfinder would be more effective.

Indeed, my plan after 3.1 is to keep this build as a pathfinder
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Please be patient and do NOT message me in game with questions. Post here so everyone can read!

AND PLEASE READ!!
:)

New Tree/PoB is up. I will work on editing it into the guide ASAP, but it's not a priority. Getting the information out there and keeping it up to date is my top priority. These things can change as 3.1 comes out. Considering there are unknown new mods on rares, and jewels with flat phys on them, I anticipate league/new items could continue to evolve the build a bit. Feel free to give your input, but please be respectful and constructive. Enjoy!

3.1 PoB: https://pastebin.com/SpZpSQ6g

Changes from 3.0 to 3.1:

Chance to Bleed will now be utilized 100% of the time over Inc Critical Strikes to better implement the build across temp and Standard league.
Repathing for new Vaal Pact location
Soul of Arakaali w/ Herald of Thunder:

Picked up Vitality void for survivability since we are no longer leeching instantly with VP. 1.6% Attack Damage Leech, 3% Max Life per second to max life leech rate, and 40% increased life leeched per second. I think is is very much needed for survivability. If you do not feel you need it, sacrifice a proj node from the start and grab Forces of Nature.
Life leech on gloves could be a useful master craft. Even though we are mostly elemental damage, any leech will help in our survivability.
Because, from the very beginning, this build was made in standard I have included both the standard PoB readout and the new league readout. I have custom-made the nerfed version of doomfletch (hope it's accurate), to better reflect the damage achievable with non-legacy doomfletch/barrage enchant. They are within the PoB and labeled "New Abyssus" and "New Doomfletch Prism
Fucking Mirage Arrow lol

We will most likely replace "Slower Projectiles" in our Barrage 6L for this. PoB doesn't have the gem in yet, so I can't calculate damage, but I imagine it will be very good with Barrage. Might even make up for the +1 barrage projectile we will miss from the enchant.
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 7, 2017, 2:14:35 PM
Could this work as Scion? I really want to play a bow scion. :)
"
domdomz wrote:
Could this work as Scion? I really want to play a bow scion. :)

As mentioned on the previous couple of pages, you will lose a good deal of smoothness/tankiness that you would get as pathfinder. This build has been and (in my eyes) always be meant for a pathfinder since the flask uptime of 100% play such a crucial part in this build. However, many have had success with raider.
Thank you Ahfack for all the hard work you put into this. I cant manage to view the link for some reason:

"3.1 PoB: https://pastebin.com/SpZpSQ6g"

Can you somehow provide another link or maybe a picture file showing all the skills? It would be great if I, and the other people failing to open the link like me, see the tree before the league starts this evening :)

Cheers.
"
utemo wrote:
Thank you Ahfack for all the hard work you put into this. I cant manage to view the link for some reason:

"3.1 PoB: https://pastebin.com/SpZpSQ6g"

Can you somehow provide another link or maybe a picture file showing all the skills? It would be great if I, and the other people failing to open the link like me, see the tree before the league starts this evening :)

Cheers.

try without the https it always works wth me(a lot of the time it wont work either for me it does without it)

pastebin.com/SpZpSQ6g

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info