[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Hi, I was wondering what should be the next upgrade besides the obvious + 2 barrage abyssus. Been having a lot of fun with this build and managing to swap out a ring, amulet and gloves for MF gears for regular mapping.
I want to level this character up to lvl 100 but been having difficulty because of random deaths from HH. I will probably need to swap out HH and wear sibyls if I dont want to risk dying.

wed on steel rings and amulet will be a big upgrade
min maxing wise oak (if they arent already)
getting 30% ms on boots
if you are comfortable to give up warding then go for an alchemist quicksilver of adrenaline for much more movement speed
+1 max res kaoms is always a nice to have (really expensive tho)
this build gets a lot of dmg from jewels try to get each jewel with atleast 2 dmg mods and 6% life, dont be afraid of divining for higher life since thats what keeps you alive

or reflect: allocate yugul pantheon and swap out abyssus for devotos and/or pierce for chain in your ts links. this will net you better clear and less reflect problems, losing a ring is like 25-35% more dmg usually so not really recommended
Last edited by OvercastqTx on Oct 22, 2017, 4:39:37 PM
what gem i should use if i only got 5 socket doom ? i got kaom's heart . i have drillneck and signal fire quiver . im using tornado shot .
First off, thank you for this build, I have had alot of fun grinding to get most of the gear and still working on kaom's heart. I play on Xbox so hopefully my Question still counts.

The Wise Oak Balancing,
My Resists are
Fire 28/28
Cold 28/28
Lightning 75/88
..when i use all 3 flasks, ToH, DS and The oak.
I end up with 125, 125, 128?

Am i missing something important? Thanks again for the fun bow build, its been a blast so far.

this is my current gear,any advice what gem i should change ? i got drillneck too.
Would appreciate if someone has time to look at my char (jorckeb) and tell me what should I aim for next.
Got only about 2ex+200c to spend
What is the reason for not taking the other half of the wheel in the ranger tree?
Also why not take the last crit node and the projectile speed project damage +20 intel north of shadow tree?

I did some tests and unless you have T1 flat on all rings Ammu gloves, chance to bleed is always better than Inc crit chance
"
jorckeb wrote:
Would appreciate if someone has time to look at my char (jorckeb) and tell me what should I aim for next.
Got only about 2ex+200c to spend

a wed+phys steel ring should be possible for ~4ex
I am thinking about something more QoL, tempest binding Helm & put iceshot/TornadoShot in it for "6-linking", so I don't have to do weapon swapping with Koam's heart

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Tempest%27s_Binding

Will it work? What do you guys think?
"
KiadawP wrote:
I am thinking about something more QoL, tempest binding Helm & put iceshot/TornadoShot in it for "6-linking", so I don't have to do weapon swapping with Koam's heart

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Tempest%27s_Binding

Will it work? What do you guys think?

ice shot does not work well with doomfletch, because ice shot converts some phys dmg into cold damage before the damage calculation, which means part of your base phys damage is not counted by the doomfletch effect.

Similarly, the effect of tempest binding is not very beneficial to us, as they influence the element damage of hits and not your base physical damage.

a 5 link would do more damage than a 4 link in tempest binding.

Besides tempest binding is 90-100 chaos at the moment, with that you can get a very decent 5L armour with life and resists, and most likely even a 6L body armour.

you can also grab the 5L prophecy for 25 chaos, and add it to your bow.

As for a good skill to replace tornado shot, i would say your best shot is split arrow or lightning arrow.

They scale well with doomfletch but please bear in mind you are a pointblank character, tornado shot lets you control where you are shooting, and shoots closer to you, so I would say is still better overall.
Hi guys,

been following this build, currently only lvl 72 and having a lot of fun.

Got 2 questions.

How do you manage your resistances ? the op shows : (uncapped rez) 29 /29 /89

I understand that with flasks up, all of them are capped and uncapped value is the same.

Does that mean, that we don't need capped rez without flasks as we suppose that dying + taste are always up ?

Not sure if I'm clear :)

My second question is: what key do you use for swapping bows ? default X key ?

thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info