[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Hi guys I'm running this build but I seem to have issues with survivability, even at low tier maps (like <T5). Enemies seem to hit like a truck though I have no issues killing them.

Life is 4.2k, capped resists, so I'm unsure what the problem is.

Here is my gear:

Last edited by Hayrich on Aug 30, 2017, 3:51:10 AM
I'm also having a problem with survivability. I can get up to t10 comfortably without dying but once i get to red tiers I start having trouble.

5.6k Life, capped resists

My gear:
Last edited by WhaDaFak on Aug 30, 2017, 3:16:54 AM

FINALLY Farmed enough currency to buy the 400c kaoms! took 2 days, so now i can use abysus. The difference in damage between abyssus and deidbell is astonishing! It's still a squishy at 5.5k life but i'll figure it out.

Last edited by wooopaul11 on Aug 30, 2017, 4:03:13 AM
"
WhaDaFak wrote:
I'm also having a problem with survivability. I can get up to t10 comfortably without dying but once i get to red tiers I start having trouble.

5.6k Life, capped resists

My gear:

Drop orb of storms set up in helm for CWDT (you barely use Orb in anything but Atzri & Shaper). Always makes sure your flasks are active and get claws nodes/lioneyes jewel ASAP and you wont have trouble staying alive.
Last edited by Glynny on Aug 30, 2017, 4:04:42 AM
"
xReaperrx wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
hey guys,

I made a cool setup for this build:

https://pastebin.com/wdGvgKUE

very very very high DPS and defences,

the main point is the chest (and I use culling not maim for the HH, with good belt + maim, it will get to 5M)

he said chance to bleed might be better at 21/20 , lets see what Ahfack says if he has tested it in game.

Well, Kaom's heart got 1200 more life, it's almost the same damage BUT:

1. I hate pressing X every time I need to kill some hard mob (for me it's on the left click so I use Shift if I want to kill a hard rare or a boss, or if I'm in a position that I fell all the mobs are in one line)

2. On this tree, I don't have phase acrobatics, the chest gives it

3. I can also use arctic armor for more defense (with abyssus it's kind of important)

4. I also took arrow dancing, so the chances for projectiles to hit is about 2%, and for melee attacks to hit is about 9% to hit, with that much damage, on a nice gear (but not like this thread maker in standard), you will not feel squishy at all, yesterday I did all 4 guardians (two rounds), I must say it felt amazing.

Well, that is my (probably unpopular opinion), the perfect form with my set up, is more defensive than the Kaom setup, without losing damage (you could use another damage flask and not the blind flask but it's really too good not to use and I use it with immunity to curses).
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
wooopaul11 wrote:

FINALLY Farmed enough currency to buy the 400c kaoms! took 2 days, so now i can use abysus. The difference in damage between abyssus and deidbell is astonishing! It's still a squishy at 5.5k life but i'll figure it out.

How the heck did you farm 400c in 2 days? How many gaming hours is a day for you? :) That sounds like I need to fly with time zones to do something like that.
I have problems doing guardians, like chimera(biggest pain in the ass, smoke phase and minions) ,

hydra sometimes I facetank her attacks, sometimes randomly one shots,

for minotaur problem is sustain flasks since I can't facetank him and I have to run a lot.

And the funny thing is that I have no problems for shaper, did 3 runs all good.

I don't know failed 3 guardians today and other killed but with very hard skill.

I also feel my barrage isn't enough powerful, I accept any suggestion

IGN:CULO

CULO POWA
"
auea1 wrote:
I have problems doing guardians, like chimera(biggest pain in the ass, smoke phase and minions) ,

hydra sometimes I facetank her attacks, sometimes randomly one shots,

for minotaur problem is sustain flasks since I can't facetank him and I have to run a lot.

And the funny thing is that I have no problems for shaper, did 3 runs all good.

I don't know failed 3 guardians today and other killed but with very hard skill.

I also feel my barrage isn't enough powerful, I accept any suggestion

IGN:CULO

You're lacking damage because you're missing damage. #-# Physical Damage. Compare your gear to mine or OP's. Your bow is a 6 link which is nice but you should divine the #-# damage up. The entire build scales so well on WED & Physical damage.
I noticed a lot of people are using immortal call with their gear in this build, how are you guys gaining endurance charges without using enduring cry? What am I glancing over?
"
Bukkake wrote:
I noticed a lot of people are using immortal call with their gear in this build, how are you guys gaining endurance charges without using enduring cry? What am I glancing over?

You dont need them, it's just a very short duration without it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info