Thank You

=D
Last edited by Fancyfeast on Aug 7, 2017, 12:18:50 PM
Thank you for the amazing game. Insanely epic work on the expansion from one of the best game developers on the planet.
It's been a ton of fun, playing with a friend and seeing a seasoned veteran be as new and surprised to the game as I am.

Well done.
May Chris be praised!
Too. Much. Clutter.
Thanks to you: this game is amazing.
THANK YOU!

POE is one of best games ever made. Simply amazing.
For this..

I Joined: Aug 17, 2011
I Post this: Aug 07, 2017

I'm still here, still playing, still supporting and still feeling good while doing it :)

You're still there, still working, still updating and still keeping this the best ARPG :)

so...

Thank You Chris and GGG staff!

(Your dream came true and we all win).
Last edited by bubasauro on Aug 7, 2017, 12:27:26 PM
This sincerity and genuine passion for the game is truly what makes GGG and PoE so great!

I would also like to thank everyone mentioned in this post from the devs to the partners to my fellow players.

But most of all I would like to thank you Chris.

You rarely take credit and never look for approval for your tireless efforts as the leader of GGG but without your vision and direction, a project of this magnitude wouldn't be able to stay focused and on track. YOU are what really keeps our community strong and keeps GGG's goals and intentions so honorable.

Thanks!
Last edited by Wayleran on Aug 7, 2017, 12:27:48 PM
Thank you to all at GGG for the amazing game (expansion is awesome well done) i still suck at the game but i love it all the same!
Chris. For everything you personally have done, and everything your company has done. For going above and beyond any other dev or dev team out there in the entire world, at least from our point of view. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info