I would like to thank our development team for the incredible work they put into The Fall of Oriath. They have been working on this expansion since 2015 and have poured their souls into it. The long hours leading up to its release to polish every aspect of the new acts were above and beyond what was required of them.

I would like to thank our customer support team for their hard work and constant positive attitude despite having to deal with the weirdest of requests. It was amazing to see them handle the giant spike of customer support requests over release with such efficiency and professionalism.

I would like to thank every other member of Grinding Gear Games for their contributions to this release and to our company. You guys are amazing to work with.

I would like to thank our external partners for helping us with payment processing, publishing, server hosting, and so on. You're very patient with our immediate and urgent problems.

I would like to thank the community tools creators who work on creating really useful sites and tools for the community (often without any ad revenue).

I would like to thank the community members who keep the Wiki up to date. It's often a thankless task, but is incredibly useful for everyone else.

I would like to thank the mods of our official subreddit for their work cleaning up duplicate posts and keeping discussion civil. I know how hard it is to do that on our official forums, and it must be even more painful having to do it on a subreddit of that scale.

I would like to thank our streamers for being incredibly entertaining and for helping to promote the game. There are often groups of GGG team members clustered around computers watching a streamer do something interesting.

I would like to thank our YouTube community for creating great videos, including guides that have been really useful for new players.

I would like to thank our supporters for paying for all of the above. Without you, there would be no Path of Exile.

And finally, I would like to thank all of our players. We make this game for you, and every day we are thankful for the opportunity to do so.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
NO, THANK YOU.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
<3
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Well done!
"Do or do not, there is no try."
<3
3.0 has been a tremendous success for the game. Thank you for everything so far and thank you for all you'll bring us in the future.
<3 <3
thank you for providing an excellent fucking game in a genre where it was lacking!
I am thankful for Chris Wilson's thankfulness.
Last edited by Astealoth on Aug 6, 2017, 11:43:48 PM
<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info