Thank You

Thanks for making New Zealand proud guys, you're a shining example of what we can do in our small country.
No, Thank you!
I play Path of Exile since 2013, and I'm still here for Harbinger. You don't have to thank us, but WE have to !

Thanks to all of you, GGG, to made a beautiful game.
Thanks to make the game better in every expansions.
Thanks for taking my money (humm...) those microtransctions are really fun ! :D

Path of Exile always in my heart !

You are welcome.

(Thank you too!)
<3
Thank you all, we belive in this game and the community!
If it weren't for your modesty and consistently kind and attentive team, Path of Exile wouldn't be nearly as big as it is today. Thank you for being such a trustworthy and consistent company. I don't have much time for Path these days, but I will always continue to promote and contribute to your game, because I know my contributions go directly back into the players and people who love Path of Exile.
If it weren't for your modesty and consistently kind and attentive team, Path of Exile wouldn't be nearly as big as it is today. Thank you for being such a trustworthy and consistent company. I don't have much time for Path these days, but I will always continue to promote and contribute to your game, because I know my contributions go directly back into the players and people who love Path of Exile.
:) Thanks for the hard work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info