3.0 Cold Pen Glacial Cascade Mines

OUTDATED CONTENT.
Last edited by Rntchusospecial on Jun 13, 2018, 11:32:47 AM
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2017, 10:15:38 AM
Hey, I'm running his build as well! Only issue is that I'm beginning to have trouble staying g alive (act4 final boss was 1 shooting me).

Have you experienced something similar?
OUTDATED CONTENT.
Last edited by Rntchusospecial on Jun 13, 2018, 11:33:04 AM
I'm playing quite a similar build and have some questions.

1. I'm able to survive solo but there were times where I was almost dead in 1 shot. Feel very squishy. Is it because of the gear as I'm just running random items? Not every socket is linked either.

2. Little confused with gear. Example: it says Armor/Energy Shield helmet, Praetor Crown. I don't know what that means. There seem to be so many Praetor Crowns but nothing like the one that is shown in this code.

3. Tremor Rod - 6 sockets and all should be linked, yes? Green->Blue->Blue->Blue->Blue->Blue?

Can you please guide/help me out with armour and gem sockets? I'm new to this game and little confused.

Thank you.
"
I'm playing quite a similar build and have some questions.

1. I'm able to survive solo but there were times where I was almost dead in 1 shot. Feel very squishy. Is it because of the gear as I'm just running random items? Not every socket is linked either.

2. Little confused with gear. Example: it says Armor/Energy Shield helmet, Praetor Crown. I don't know what that means. There seem to be so many Praetor Crowns but nothing like the one that is shown in this code.

3. Tremor Rod - 6 sockets and all should be linked, yes? Green->Blue->Blue->Blue->Blue->Blue?

Can you please guide/help me out with armour and gem sockets? I'm new to this game and little confused.

Thank you.

1) It is most likely because of your gear. Do you have enough resists and life? Once you get a lot of mana and mind of matter, you should be able to survive more difficult content.

2) I think overall you want Life, Mana, and fill out resists on gear. Praetor Crown is just a good base helm. It doesn't mean you need that specific helm.

3) If you 6-link your chest then yes.

Your first goal should be to get a Tremor Rod, hopefully you can find one around 1-3 chaos. If you can get a 4-link on the Tremor Rod then you can use Glacial Cascade + Conc Effect + Phys to Lightning + Minefield, then you should be good well into maps.
Hello everyone!

So, I'm playing this build and it's really fun to play, it's my first character and I can really recommend this build to everyone starting in this game, but I have a question about the gear.

What gear should I wear? I mean, with evasion rating, energy shield or armour? And if someone would be so nice to link me some explanation of differences between all of those, I would be really, really grateful.

Also, is 5 linking Tremor Rod a huge deal? I mean, can I play without worries on 4 link?

Last thing is life, I have 2,3k on 55lvl, is that good? Is that bad? So far I'm doing good, but I tend to still die from hard hits.

Thank you in advance for any kind of help :)
OUTDATED CONTENT.
Last edited by Rntchusospecial on Jun 13, 2018, 11:33:19 AM
Thank you, AtLeast2Cookies. 🙂

I'll wait for the prices to go down as Tremor Rod seems to be super expensive at the moment.

In the meantime, will look for gear. Is Essence Worm Unset Ring really required if running Hatred?

Enjoying the game so far.
"
Rackham_ wrote:
Hello everyone!

So, I'm playing this build and it's really fun to play, it's my first character and I can really recommend this build to everyone starting in this game, but I have a question about the gear.

What gear should I wear? I mean, with evasion rating, energy shield or armour? And if someone would be so nice to link me some explanation of differences between all of those, I would be really, really grateful.

Also, is 5 linking Tremor Rod a huge deal? I mean, can I play without worries on 4 link?

Last thing is life, I have 2,3k on 55lvl, is that good? Is that bad? So far I'm doing good, but I tend to still die from hard hits.

Thank you in advance for any kind of help :)

As Ziggy pointed in the video and AtLeast2Cookies also mentioned that for you gear focus on Life, Mana and Resistance.

Amulet: Spell damage, Crit chance, Crit multi.

Use the best cheap life/mana gear as possible. 🙂
I am following the ziggyd guide glacial cascade for 3.0.

In response to gear questions, look up my profile , my current set up farming t10 no prob. murdering everything i have come across.

note: it is also good to note the spell totem + detonate mines is amazing not only for bosses but also for clearing also.

In response to questions feeling squishy: I personally went with one item being straight armor base for the cwdt set up. the rest of the gear i focused on armor/energy shield base. reason being double dipping the straight physical reduction % and life gear while getting extra life energy shield.

level 82 reached constitution - 3600 life 780 energy shield -22 % phys reduction plus using soul of lunaris major god for another 8% phys reduct, 5% chance to dodge attacks spells. 16 % to dodge attacks.

to be honest nothing gets close to me to attack. at bosses lay down spell totem, cluster traps, spam glacial win the game.

5 link tremor, once you put on physical to lightning gem dps skyrockets- 126,500 dps at lev 82

will post my gear on pastebin later if you cant find it on poe profile.

hope this helps.

thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info