[3.2] Hybrid firestorm, ES recharge on block, 78/78 block, 4 curses, no Vaal pact, 10.000 EHP

Playing it now in the new league, is super fun.
Where is the passive skill tree?
Hi,

Thanks. Sorry, I've added it again (got removed by accident).
Hi, I failed picking in Ascendancy and pick Elementalist(I did a missclick xD).Can I do something to change it? Have you got a build with Elementalist? Thanks for the answer.
Last edited by SrBatman on Aug 28, 2017, 8:52:39 AM
Yes, you can refund ascendancy at the cost of 5 refunds per point

"
Refunding
Refunding one Ascendancy skill point requires five regular refund points. When all points are refunded, use the Altar of Ascendancy in the Labyrinth treasure room in any difficulty to select a new Ascendancy class.

from https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ascendancy_class

I believe if you don't select any points yet you can go back to alter and select Occultist. You could level as Elementalist for the dps bonus, but not having Wicked Ward sucks with Xirgil's crank.
Nice chest you have. I didn't know we can get 900 es on chest this league
Last edited by Inferius90 on Aug 29, 2017, 12:21:23 PM
where is Blightwell on hamburger lague i dont se any
There are other items from relic cards on poe buy no Blightwell they remowed drop from cards??
where's the part for what you should go whilst leveling for newbies, this game is confusing as it is for new people and i look at this and all i see is walls of text with jargon
hello, I am standard league but I can not get the amulet by which I could replace it well?

Thank you for your answers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info