The Chaos and Order Mystery Box

I love these boxes and hate them. I got so many duplicates from the points I got from my beast pack. It almost feels exploitative of GGG to do these boxes and not give me a single complete set from all of my purchases.

Oh well, it's my own fault. GGG is worth the support at least.
Why do both of the new portal effects look like demonic, seriously worn out vulvas (admittedly, the "Order" one tilted sideways)? I'm not sure if its possible to have done worse on these portals. That aside, neither of them really gives off any kind of Chaos or Order feel to them.
The stuff in this particular box is so good, I bought 15 in spite of myself (no wings, helmets, or body armors. Oh well).

In fact, the armor sets here overshadow those in the Fall of Oriath supporter packs. Not sure what to think about that...
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
WOW, looks so nice.
The order armour set somehow reminds me of new phyrexia from MTG.

iMpressive
Sorry duplicate
Last edited by saladinpaladin on Aug 5, 2017, 9:19:01 PM
Why can't you just release the recolored skills used in act 5?

Divine spark, ray, chaos storm call ETC

Why is that so hard.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
I think I'm gonna steer clear of mystery boxes from now on. They aren't my SOP in the games I play that offer that type pf item (I hate random chance for real money, typically), but being new to post-beta here (I played for a short time, years ago, during beta), I am happy to support the game.

I bought a ton of the Classic Mystery boxes (after I burned through my points from the Beast Pack) going for the Arcane Lightning armor set. Got multiples of every piece, except for the helmet, that I didn't get at all. I knew very well pre-purchase what I was setting myself up for (this ain't my first rodeo with "gamble boxes"), but it still left a sour taste in my mouth.

Bring on the Harbinger Packs, though.
Last edited by bearbelly44 on Aug 5, 2017, 9:43:51 PM
"
WNDSamurai wrote:
So according to my stupid math :
assuming that you have the same drop rate for all items
and lets say that the mtx that ppl are lookin for are 30/38 ( skippin decoration who the hell would want the decorations )
and 8/30 that ppl want to dodge

then you get 79% to get a good value
and 21% to get bad value
though all cost 30 pt +

but as I said : "ASSUMING THAT DROP RATE FOR ALL ITEMS ARE THE SAME " WHICH IS NOT TRUE

OK guys after this math i made up my mind and bought ONLY 1 MYSTREY CHEST
( you only have once chance bro )
What did i get ? ? ? :
Spoiler
ULTIMATE CHAOS WINGS OMG SOMONE KILL ME PLZ I AM HYPED AS F!!!
"
bearbelly44 wrote:
I think I'm gonna steer clear of mystery boxes from now on. They aren't my SOP in the games I play that offer that type pf item (I hate random chance for real money, typically), but being new to post-beta here (I played for a short time, years ago, during beta), I am happy to support the game.

I bought a ton of the Classic Mystery boxes (after I burned through my points from the Beast Pack) going for the Arcane Lightning armor set. Got multiples of every piece, except for the helmet, that I didn't get at all. I knew very well pre-purchase what I was setting myself up for (this ain't my first rodeo with "gamble boxes"), but it still left a sour taste in my mouth.

Bring on the Harbinger Packs, though.

Yeah, if there's anything I feel like GGG is behind on in the market it's these kind of loot boxes.

There's a good reason most of them now have some kind of fallback currency. The equivalent here is basically "wait 4 months", which just winds up being 4 months the player that got burned to chew on how they got burned.

Of all the ways to support the game, this one currently feels the worst on the player's end, the extent of which is not totally implicit in the loot box concept itself.
"
"Who do you fight for, Exile? Chaos or Order?"

[GUTHIXIAN VIRTUES INTENSIFY]
Must. HAVE. BALANCE.
Last edited by Ardhanarishvara on Aug 5, 2017, 10:07:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info